+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
My address is correct on the application and they missed the unit number only on the AOR. Not sure if missing unit number makes any different as the physical address is correct on the AOR.
but i don't understand, how can they miss write, did you validate and have the QR code showen ?

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Guys I got AOR for me and my spouse on October 8th at 10:05pm on a Saturday. Please update the spreadsheet. What I have noticed is that the AORs are coming through an automated system because I was least expecting it to come on a Saturday at this time. System is slowly sending AORs in batches. So hang in tight there, you should get it soon. Also a question, they dint include my unit number in the home address on the letter. Does it matter?
Congratulations!!

quick and silly question, what was the email domain that sent the AOR?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Quick question, on client application status page where if I put my application number, DOB, last name info it pulls up my application and there I am getting the option to update the address. Even there it says the address on file is this and does not have the unit number. If I make the changes there would it get updated on their end as well or should I wait for ecas registeration?

Last edited:

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Quick question, on client application status page where if I put my application number, DOB, last name info it pulls up my application and there I am getting the option to update the address. Even there it says the address on file is this and does not have the unit number. If I make the changes there would it get updated on their end as well or should I wait for ecas registeration?
Can you please share the url you using? I feel you using ECAS as it only has the option to update the address. The new application tracker does not have an option to update the address.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Can you please share the url you using? I feel you using ECAS as it only has the option to update the address. The new application tracker does not have an option to update the address.
This is the url where I updated and it says will take 15 days to update. Ecas I m still not able to register. Honestly I have no clue what to do after you get AOR and if I am on the right url or not!!

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

Vhan18

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Starting one for September 2022

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1515
Application: Single
Application sent:5 Oct
Delivered: 7th Oct

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
This is ECAS url.
New tracker to check your application status - https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/dashboard
You need to create an account to get access.
Oh ok makes sense. So I was able to change my address through ecas url and it says will take 15 days to update. The new tracker still not working for me as I tried registering but says incorrect UCI and application number. Do you know how long I have to wait before I can register?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Oh ok makes sense. So I was able to change my address through ecas url and it says will take 15 days to update. The new tracker still not working for me as I tried registering but says incorrect UCI and application number. Do you know how long I have to wait before I can register?
Worked for me 48 hrs after receiving the AOR email.

mtlcanada

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hi guys
I need some help here with some mistake I did on my citizenship app.
I have applied recently and not yet got my AoR. I have just realized a day ago that I forgot to include my one of the short term employment (2 weeks) and the french courses which I did for over an year including full & part time. I forgot this assuming only employment info is needed to provide.
Would this be considered inappropriate as IRCC will conduct background check and not found this info on the forms I submitted as I provided my SIN everywhere.
I am so stressed due to this mistake, please can someone advice on what I should be doing next.
Should I call them or send the missing info via webform or there is any other way?
Thanks.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi guys
I need some help here with some mistake I did on my citizenship app.
I have applied recently and not yet got my AoR. I have just realized a day ago that I forgot to include my one of the short term employment (2 weeks) and the french courses which I did for over an year including full & part time. I forgot this assuming only employment info is needed to provide.
Would this be considered inappropriate as IRCC will conduct background check and not found this info on the forms I submitted as I provided my SIN everywhere.
I am so stressed due to this mistake, please can someone advice on what I should be doing next.
Should I call them or send the missing info via webform or there is any other way?
Thanks.
You can't do webform or call them until you get your AOR because in order for you to correct anything on your application you need the application number. I would say just wait for now. Don't want to scare you but you are suppose to include all activities (employment, unemployment everything) in the last 5 years. Btw when did your application got delivered?