+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

kd73426

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Hello friends,

My online application was submitted on Sept 15. I received Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL) by email today (Dec 22).

However, strangely, I have not received my AOR or Sponsor Approval. Checked all emails and junk inboxes.

The BIL contains an application number. Using that, I was able to link the application to my IRCC account, but the application page does not show the stage of my application (and does not even include the BIL).

Is it safe to assume I should receive AOR, SA, and the Medical Exam request soon? Any advice?
Yes. There have been a couple of online apps that had BIL before AOR

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I submitted spousal sponsorship outland application for my wife through pr portal online on October 24,2021…now the problem is i am not able to login into my account even though i have reset my password it is saying that my mail id password combination is incorrect…does anyone have this issue? Please advise…thank you
She hasn’t received AOR yet which is why you likely can’t log on.

tigerc

Sep 16, 2021
Hello friends,

My online application was submitted on Sept 15. I received Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL) by email today (Dec 22).

However, strangely, I have not received my AOR or Sponsor Approval. Checked all emails and junk inboxes.

The BIL contains an application number. Using that, I was able to link the application to my IRCC account, but the application page does not show the stage of my application (and does not even include the BIL).

Is it safe to assume I should receive AOR, SA, and the Medical Exam request soon? Any advice?
Thanks everyone for your responses.

I received my AOR today (Dec 23). (At lease I think it is, right?)

It was sent as an email with no attachment, containing my UCI, application number, and the sentence "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2021/09/15 on behalf of the following member(s):"

Reactions: kd73426

doin9011

Dec 24, 2021
Hello everyone, I am trying to use Permanent Residence Portal. Do you know where I suppose to upload social media conversations in that portal? Also, I was not able to find section to upload proof income statement. Thanks in advance.

rj2110

Dec 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

Looking forward to get some help from the members of the group.
My outland spousal sponsorship application for my wife was received on 1st Sep 2021 by IRCC. I received AOR on 9th Nov 2021.
Since then there is no movement in the application status. I tried to link my application with GCKey but it says cannot find the application.
Can I expect to get SA and Medical Request for my Spouse soon.? Any advice?
Thanks

Pedim

Dec 15, 2021
I heard back from my MP. The IRCC basically said they have my application and haven’t started verifying any of the documentation yet. They have started criminal background reviews though. I think with seeing some people get communication on their application we will hear something soon. My application was received Sept 25.
Please, do let me know when you receive AOR. My application was received Sept 25 too and I have not gotten AOR

Reactions: Aern

kd73426

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Please, do let me know when you receive AOR. My application was received Sept 25 too and I have not gotten AOR
I haven’t gotten AOR yet but I’m thinking it will be soon, maybe the first week of January. IRCC was off yesterday and Monday so hopefully we will see more updates on the tracker later this week.

Reactions: Pedim

tahab

Oct 3, 2021
Guys, I got my AOR today on 30th Dec 2021. I submitted my application on 19th September 2021. So you'll should see something coming in soon.

They have however asked me to also submit an English translated copy of marriage certificate (Nikkah Nama) with Union Council attestation from Pakistan since I had submitted the English marriage registration certificate and thought it would be enough. It seems they need the main Nikkah nama (marriage certificate) translated in English as well and attested.

Will get that through and send the document to them. Otherwise, got my UCI and everything else in the mail.

Good luck everyone!

tahab

Oct 3, 2021
Anyone.. how did you link your online application to this GC key portal? I am not able to find my application with the app number and UCI numbers and it is failing.

do I need to wait for few days or I am doing something wrong?

Thnx,
Taha

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Guys, I got my AOR today on 30th Dec 2021. I submitted my application on 19th September 2021. So you'll should see something coming in soon.

They have however asked me to also submit an English translated copy of marriage certificate (Nikkah Nama) with Union Council attestation from Pakistan since I had submitted the English marriage registration certificate and thought it would be enough. It seems they need the main Nikkah nama (marriage certificate) translated in English as well and attested.

Will get that through and send the document to them. Otherwise, got my UCI and everything else in the mail.

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations!! Hopefully I will also hear something soon, submitted my application on September 22. Thanks for updating.

Reactions: tahab

kd73426

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Anyone.. how did you link your online application to this GC key portal? I am not able to find my application with the app number and UCI numbers and it is failing.

do I need to wait for few days or I am doing something wrong?

Thnx,
Taha
I think you have to wait a few days. Also when putting in the number of applicants be sure to include the sponsor (applicant is 1, sponsor is 1 so minimum is 2)

Reactions: tahab

tahab

Oct 3, 2021
I think you have to wait a few days. Also when putting in the number of applicants be sure to include the sponsor (applicant is 1, sponsor is 1 so minimum is 2)
Yeah, I was putting it as 1, lol. Let me try it with 2, otherwise everything was correct.

will try tomorrow now, already tried 4 times today