+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Amatts

Dec 15, 2021
It is an Application to Sponsor form so the sponsor must sign it. Electronic signature is only for principal applicant.
How do you know that? Nowhere does it specify that the electronic signature only applies to the applicant and not sponsor.

Amatts

Dec 15, 2021

tahab

Oct 3, 2021
If they are returning applications that potentially means they have started working on online, we should hear back sooon

Nika99

May 5, 2016
Hey guys. Need little help. I submitted my application and it was delivered on 23rd sept. I have file number and got email from them that they have my application. My question is...
File number for spouse visa has my uci(pr card). Is that normal?
is

Amatts

Dec 15, 2021
We got an email saying our application status was updated in the portal. Logged in and it said returned. Have not received any other communication.
I also received an email saying the status on my application was updated and was confused because there were no details in my portal. Shortly after, I received a separate email with a letter detailing what the issue was. Perhaps check your spam folder?

stephaniekh

Aug 30, 2021
I also received an email saying the status on my application was updated and was confused because there were no details in my portal. Shortly after, I received a separate email with a letter detailing what the issue was. Perhaps check your spam folder?
Ugh. I've checked every folder obsessively for days thinking they must be sending another email, but there's nothing. I sent an enquiry to the visa office (guessing which to contact since I applied online) and it said to allow 4 weeks for a response. I'm at my wits' end!

Amatts

Dec 15, 2021
Ugh. I've checked every folder obsessively for days thinking they must be sending another email, but there's nothing. I sent an enquiry to the visa office (guessing which to contact since I applied online) and it said to allow 4 weeks for a response. I'm at my wits' end!
Was it this web form you used?:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Do you live in Canada or close enough to drive across the border to call IRCC? I wasn’t able to figure out how to call them from the US.

I also recommend using an IRCC consultant if you don’t already have one. I had a Zoom call with mine yesterday after my application was returned, and she was very helpful. My husband’s MP is also writing a letter for me to include with my re-submission.

stephaniekh

Aug 30, 2021
Was it this web form you used?:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Do you live in Canada or close enough to drive across the border to call IRCC? I wasn’t able to figure out how to call them from the US.

I also recommend using an IRCC consultant if you don’t already have one. I had a Zoom call with mine yesterday after my application was returned, and she was very helpful. My husband’s MP is also writing a letter for me to include with my re-submission.
Yes, that was the form I used. I live in Florida, so definitely not close enough to call. We can't find another way to contact them either.

What is an IRCC consultant and how do I get one? Will they be able to help me figure out why our app was returned?

Amatts

Dec 15, 2021
Yes, that was the form I used. I live in Florida, so definitely not close enough to call. We can't find another way to contact them either.

What is an IRCC consultant and how do I get one? Will they be able to help me figure out why our app was returned?
A consultant can help you with any application issues and offer advice. Mine went through my entire application before submitting. Unfortunately IRCC’s instructions for online applications were conflicting which is why mine got returned for a missing signature. We’re working to get me back in the queue. They’re much cheaper than an immigration lawyer and can also be used to contact IRCC on your behalf. I know there are a couple additional forms to complete if you want to do that, but I didn’t. I highly recommend the consultant I used. She’s great and will be able to assist you! We worked through Zoom.

Shkendie Kaba Booth
shkababooth@gmail.com

stephaniekh

Aug 30, 2021
A consultant can help you with any application issues and offer advice. Mine went through my entire application before submitting. Unfortunately IRCC’s instructions for online applications were conflicting which is why mine got returned for a missing signature. We’re working to get me back in the queue. They’re much cheaper than an immigration lawyer and can also be used to contact IRCC on your behalf. I know there are a couple additional forms to complete if you want to do that, but I didn’t. I highly recommend the consultant I used. She’s great and will be able to assist you! We worked through Zoom.

Shkendie Kaba Booth
shkababooth@gmail.com
Okay, thank you! Do you know if we have to do an entirely new application now that ours have been returned? I'm wanting to do a paper app now seeing how bad the online ones are going...