+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
I stay in Oakville, Ontario (near Mississauga). I will reach out to my MP in the coming week. I suggest you all to also check on the MP in your locality and reach out to them.

That should help, cuz this is really stupid.
How to contact MP? Im a july applicant, no SA and no medical request yet, most of my batch's applications are way ahead already!

kd73426

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
thanks, do you call them on the number provided on that website or sending email with application number + UCI number will be fine?
I just called the phone number that was listed for their office. Email would probably work too. Just explain what you are need help with and they should be able to help

Reactions: keys8014

Pedim

Dec 15, 2021
Hello all,

For IMM5476 (Use of representative) form, must it be handsigned or can I just put my full name digitally on the signature line ?

Amatts

Dec 15, 2021
I applied September 13th online and just got my application returned. I was emailed a letter telling me I missed signatures on form IMM 1344. This is the form that upon clicking Validate, there’s a pop up from Adobe Acrobat that says, “If you are applying online, you do not need to sign your application form by hand. You will be asked to provide an electronic signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC.”

Has anyone else had this issue? I just submitted an online inquiry to IRCC asking for clarification and provided them with a screenshot of the pop up. I live in the US and cannot call them.

aneic_B

Nov 4, 2021
I applied September 13th online and just got my application returned. I was emailed a letter telling me I missed signatures on form IMM 1344. This is the form that upon clicking Validate, there’s a pop up from Adobe Acrobat that says, “If you are applying online, you do not need to sign your application form by hand. You will be asked to provide an electronic signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC.”

Has anyone else had this issue? I just submitted an online inquiry to IRCC asking for clarification and provided them with a screenshot of the pop up. I live in the US and cannot call them.
It is an Application to Sponsor form so the sponsor must sign it. Electronic signature is only for principal applicant.