September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rhuaynalaya

Sep 16, 2021
Mexico
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mexico
at IMM 5332, If I was self-employed, do I still need to provide the address and telephone number? I worked from home.
I was not paying taxes, so most of my income was paid in CASH. How to demonstrate, will this be an issue?

pscjune01

Oct 11, 2019
Hi guys,

I have sent my application via FedEx and it was received on Sep16. Do we get any email saying application has been received or date of receiving is considered as date when tracking details show delivered?

tigerc

Sep 16, 2021
Hi,
Did you find the process of applying online easier by the new portal? How did u upload 20 Photos(mentioning on the back of each photo). Can you share your details so that we can connect. i am planning to apply now.
Yes, I did find the online portal easy to use. The instructions are generally clear.

The online forms, though, have stricter character limits than the PDF versions. I had to use shorthand for institution names and attached a separate addendum with the full names.

For the 20 photos, I made a PPT document. Each slide contains one photo and the associated description. And then I save the PPT as PDF documents. It ended up as 2 PDFs due to the 4m size limit.

tigerc

Sep 16, 2021
For what it is worth, here are the Liberal's campaign promises regarding family reunification:

Source: https://liberal.ca/our-platform/strengthening-family-reunification-and-reducing-processing-times/

"A re-elected Liberal government will:
  • Reduce processing times that have been impacted by COVID-19 to under 12 months.
  • Introduce electronic applications for family reunification.
  • Implement a program to issue visas to spouses and children abroad while they wait for the processing of their permanent residency application, so that families can be together sooner."

Bubu_

Aug 16, 2020
Hello everyone,
Please for those who submitted application via Courier, did you receive an acknowledgement from the processing desk confirming recipient?
We submitted our application2 weeks ago through a courier service and an update was provided to us by the courier company indicating the application was successfully delivered.
However, we are yet to get a mail from IRCC acknowledging receipt. Is this normal?

optforms

Oct 16, 2018
Atlanta, USA
Category........
NOC Code......
My Sponsorship and PA applicaiton was received on Sep-27-2021. I forgot to write the details on the back of our family photos. will it be a problem?

Last edited: