+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Papelucho

Feb 23, 2022
Is there any way that I can travel abroad with no consequences on my pr application? It's been 15 months, still on background check.

Last edited:

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
If am not wrong just the spouse being Canadian is no more a ground to deny visitor visa . As per an earlier minister instruction to the visa officers, on the basis of "Dual Intention" there is chance of visitor visa approval if strong tie to the country can be provided like a job and kid continuing education back home etc even though PR application in progress.. having said that am not sure of any increase in the approval rate after the new guideline. This guideline came when there were a petition submitted to provide visitor visa for spouses those who already crossed SA stage. Instead of bringing a news visitor visa category the "Dual intent " guideline was introduced by the previous minister. I know its a painful process of gathering tons of documents again. its wastage of my time also wastage of another visa officers time to go through all the documentation am going to submit. This is the beauty of bureaucracy which does not want to simplify the process and we all are victim of that.
I strongly suggest CBC should do a special coverage on IRCC to find out the truth behind.

Reactions: Falki and Navs11

akglad

Dec 31, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-09-2021
AOR Received.
06-01-2022
File Transfer...
13-01-2022
Med's Request
17-01-2022
Med's Done....
8-02-2022
Could be mail issues or perhaps filled out something wrong you will need to contact them at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

Include your temporary tracking number you got from them in the email.

Just a reminder for others they have a full 30 days starting from the first weekday/non holiday..
mine was sent exactly 30 day mark and i applied after you.
They didn't send any response. I followed up at least twice by now with the temporary tracking number. As far as I know there is nothing wrong in what I filled. Seems the agent working on my file is super lazy

akglad

Dec 31, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-09-2021
AOR Received.
06-01-2022
File Transfer...
13-01-2022
Med's Request
17-01-2022
Med's Done....
8-02-2022
They didn't send any response. I followed up at least twice by now with the temporary tracking number. As far as I know there is nothing wrong in what I filled. Seems the agent working on my file is super lazy
And by mail you mean they send it by Canada Post? Because I had indicated that send it to me on the email.

Jody123

Jun 6, 2022
From last 1 week I have been getting ghost update almost every other day..not sure whats happening.
Me also. We have had 8+ ghost updates since the beginning of June, but no PPR or pre-arrival services emails. I'm praying the movement means they are getting prepared to conclude the file and issue a decision. Praying for good news for us all this week!