+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
I just got the same f***** reply ... it's bs, you write email and they send generic crap after 2 months ... no movement on the file as usual ....stuck after test and background since May ...

Reactions: ROCK ON

happydaya

Sep 28, 2022
Yesterday all the sections of my application tracker updated to Completed except Oath. I called IRCC today to inquire about the oath date. The agent told me that my oath ceremony is scheduled on October 17 by Winnipeg office. My tracker has not updated with the oath ceremony and also I have not received the oath invitation yet.
If anyone has Winnipeg office email id which send oath invitation, could you please share?
I'm really worried now. Forum members, please share your opinions and experience.
Your oath is scheduled but not updated on tracker yet and your tracker indicating what?

a_tkd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Nomination.....
23-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Yesterday all the sections of my application tracker updated to Completed except Oath. I called IRCC today to inquire about the oath date. The agent told me that my oath ceremony is scheduled on October 17 by Winnipeg office. My tracker has not updated with the oath ceremony and also I have not received the oath invitation yet.
If anyone has Winnipeg office email id which send oath invitation, could you please share?
I'm really worried now. Forum members, please share your opinions and experience.
You will receive the invite by email 2 to 3 weeks after decision made.

Reactions: Farah2018

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
You will receive the invite by email 2 to 3 weeks after decision made.
I am worried because if my oath is in October 17, that means less than 3 weeks left. That's why I was asking for Winnipeg office email id so I can communicate with them about the oath invitation.

fellow6389

Sep 26, 2022
My last update was on July 26 where everything (expect oath) was checked as Complete. It's been exactly 2 months waiting for oath date and I don't understand where the problem is :( not sure what my processing office is but applied from Vancouver and test email invitation came from "West Citizenship EApp"
I had to call IRCC to inquire and very surprised that there was no wait time to connect to an agent. Got very basis info asking to wait for the oath, he said it will be booked "very very soon" but also he did mention the standard 27 months processing time ugh. Maybe not news for you but what I found interesting tho is that they route calls by area code. Even if I am in BC right now but call from 416 number within the local working hours, it does not go thru, saying I am calling past working hours. It does go thru from 604 number at the same time.

avijitmallick

Dec 3, 2019
Well, after what felt like months of waiting- i have finally been scheduled to take the oath on Oct 18th 2022. :)

Processing office: Niagara Falls
Applicant: Online

Timeline:
AOR- Nov 25th 2021
Test update- April 12 2022
Background Check- April 13 2022
Test scheduled- April 18
Test complete- April 21
Physical Presence, Prohibitions, Language- July 27th 2022
Ghost update- Aug 5th 2022
Citizenship oath in progress- Sept 16th 2022
Oath scheduled- Oct 18th 2022
Hi,
Did you get the email invitation? I have been also scheduled for the same date but did not get the email yet.
Thanks a lot.

Arslan-Pervaiz

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
06-06-2015
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
-

Congrats. Much happy for you as you waited alot. You will get Oath email soon but for some cases you can get only 2-3 days before Oath. Keep calling IRCC after 10th oct if you dont have Oath email till then but I hope you will get early

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
Congrats. Much happy for you as you waited alot. You will get Oath email soon but for some cases you can get only 2-3 days before Oath. Keep calling IRCC after 10th oct if you dont have Oath email till then but I hope you will get early
Thanks for your kind words and suggestions. I will call IRCC after 10th October if I don’t receive the oath email.

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
I submitted webform. I got standard reply that the office trying best to finalize application quickly. Now here I want to ask a question. Has anyone submitted webform? If yes, did you get reply from IRCC and received updates with respect to your applications after the reply ?
Hello @ROCK ON , yes I submitted the webform and I got the exact same reply.

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
Did you get any kind of updates after getting reply ??
I emailed them on Monday and I got the reply today. No updates as of now :( . I’m mississauga office and they are one of the slowest. I had also called and spoke to ircc agent, she really didn’t mention anything . Everything is completed on my tracker except oath. Does that mean I’m waiting for oath or can they still email and ask me any information?

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
I emailed them on Monday and I got the reply today. No updates as of now :( . I’m mississauga office and they are one of the slowest. I had also called and spoke to ircc agent, she really didn’t mention anything . Everything is completed on my tracker except oath. Does that mean I’m waiting for oath or can they still email and ask me any information?
your situation is better than mine. My test is completed only. Everything else is in progress and oath not started.