+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

can-dreamz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Hi Everyone, I just saw that I have 3 new updates dated September 26, 2022 for Physical Presence, Language and Prohibitions (everything is now Completed). Citizenship ceremony is Not Started as of today. Application last updated is September 27, 2022.
My complete timeline is in my signature.
Admin, please update my status on the spread sheet. Thanks.
Congrats! Hope we get our Oath invite soon.

Reactions: Farah2018

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hi Everyone, I just saw that I have 3 new updates dated September 26, 2022 for Physical Presence, Language and Prohibitions (everything is now Completed). Citizenship ceremony is Not Started as of today. Application last updated is September 27, 2022.
My complete timeline is in my signature.
Admin, please update my status on the spread sheet. Thanks.
Great! I am having a very similar timeline as yours at IRCC Scarborough and waiting for the same set of updates.

yukkiRN

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
I requested on the same day. Still waiting:p:p
Hopefully you get yours very soon! May not move our file faster but at least you can see something from the note… like one’s file assigned to xxxxx(agent # I assume) and it contains ”due date”. I am just guessing I will see some movement before that “due” date. Mine shows sometimes in this November.

Reactions: ROCK ON

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Hopefully you get yours very soon! May not move our file faster but at least you can see something from the note… like one’s file assigned to xxxxx(agent # I assume) and it contains ”due date”. I am just guessing I will see some movement before that “due” date. Mine shows sometimes in this November.
Thank you. I really hope you and everyone else waiting gets their citizenship process completed.

Whereas the due date is concerned, in the previous ATIP GCMS notes which I requested earlier, due mentioned was of September. September is ending, there is no update.

In my case only test is marked completed, everything else is in progress. Its super frustrating

Reactions: Tara533

yukkiRN

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Thank you. I really hope you and everyone else waiting gets their citizenship process completed.

Whereas the due date is concerned, in the previous ATIP GCMS notes which I requested earlier, due mentioned was of September. September is ending, there is no update.

In my case only test is marked completed, everything else is in progress. Its super frustrating
Oh, ok, so due doesn’t mean much then…
It may not make you feel any better but please know that I am in the same boat. Only test is as completed. Plus I was asked for fp so I expect mine will take longer than routine cases.

Reactions: ROCK ON

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Oh, ok, so due doesn’t mean much then…
It may not make you feel any better but please know that I am in the same boat. Only test is as completed. Plus I was asked for fp so I expect mine will take longer than routine cases.
Atleast fingerprints are requested in your case. Here nothing has happened. Only test is completed. Everything else is in progress.

yukkiRN

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Atleast fingerprints are requested in your case. Here nothing has happened. Only test is completed. Everything else is in progress.
I thought you should be happy if they don’t ask you for fingerprint? FP request automatically makes your case as non-routine which take longer to process. anyway that’s my understanding.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
I thought you should be happy if they don’t ask you for fingerprint? FP request automatically makes your case as non-routine which take longer to process. anyway that’s my understanding.
Dont get me wrong. I really appreciate your concern. My question is if fingerprints are not required, then atleast background check should be marked completed. I requested ATIP notes before, which showed that Security is completed and Criminality is in progress.

Fingerprints(if requested) are a part of Criminality Section of the Background check.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farah2018