Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Aah, got it.

Well, my AOR is 09/25 and I do not yet see an update in that link either.

I had found it from another forum and thought to share it here, incase someone found it useful. Guess it isn't as beneficial as I made it out to be, sorry!

If in the future if the link does end up showing me any relevant tracking status, I'll be sure to share with everyone in this thread.

Please no need for an apology! I am sure it will benefit us at some point. In fact, I have saved the link for future use so thank you again for sharing :)

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi guys, I have a query. I have submitted my ITA application last month and in proof of education, I have submitted:

ECA
Master degree
IELTS

On some forum it is also mentioned to submit transcripts/marksheets, please suggest if missing transcripts/marksheets might lead to rejection?

mihir123

Aug 13, 2021
Category........
PNP
03 Aug 2021: MPNP Nomination
04 Aug 2021: ITA (FSW Outland)
04 Sep 2021: Medical done upfront
11 Sep 2021: Application submitted
11 Sep 2021: Acknowledgement of Receipt

Reactions: millspatrick298

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
My 2 cents.

I was looking at PNP Outland Immitracker here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker .. and this is my observation:
- IRCC is primarily batching and processing CEC applications from Jan-Oct
- In Oct, they transition to PNP and process them in bulk from Nov-Dec (some cases also come through in Oct, and few as late as Jan). If you miss this window, you are batched up for next year and wait for 1yr+
- So someone who applied in Sept, can get PPR as early as in 2-3 months, or miss that batch and get PPR after 1.25yr+

Other observations:
- They dont have massive backlog as we read often, they are essentially processing same ballpark no. of applications. Just that they have invited and are processing more CEC than FSW. They had very few FSW draws over the last couple of yrs
- Once things open up travel wise (which seems to be on track), they will pick up all FSW and finish it in one quick batch
- I believe they have adopted the batch and process system instead of parallel processing tracks to avoid context switches (who doesn't benefits from that). That does puts undue pressure on applicants who if miss a batch are slotted for next yr's batch and have to undergo another round of medicals and what not

tldr:
- Expect PPR for PNP Outland in Oct - Jan, primarily in Nov, Dec. If not, wait would be for 1+ yr

Disclaimer: This is per my analytics and MUST be taken with a grain of salt, and I could be horribly wrong. I hope that was a strong enough disclaimer :)
I hope your analysis is true and outlanders start getting updates as well. Your analysis makes sense in several points since IRCC has conducted massive CEC draws this year and I have seen that most of these cases are being resolved within 3 to 4 months. It is a fairly quick processing time compared to the past. Let's hope for the best.

Reactions: FreshLife

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Keep your 2 cents for you, this is all wrong stop looking at other forums, there are people who got processed in 1 to 2 months...be positive & optimistic!
I think those are INLAND applicants. OUTLAND applications are being processed at a slower pace.

MissMuppet

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
I think those are INLAND applicants. OUTLAND applications are being processed at a slower pace.
This is correct. I can't see a single Outland application processed in 2 months. No one can back these claims up with actual cases.

Azeem2004

Aug 29, 2021
PNP - Manitoba
Outland
PNP Nomination: 21st July 2021
ITA: 22nd July 2021
Profile Submitted: 3rd Aug 2021
AOR: 3rd Aug 2021
Upfront Medical
Waiting for Biometric (BIL) for Last 2 Month
Pakistan