+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mj0507

Feb 10, 2019
This is correct. I can't see a single Outland application processed in 2 months. No one can back these claims up with actual cases.
OINP Outland AOR 15-Aug - not a single update, no Medicals or Biometrics. Others in my stream with AORs in June-July are in the same boat.
Immitracker filter for outlanders shows no medicals passed since April 2021.
I'm hoping the prediction of previous posters is correct and we get processed in a big batch but looking at actual cases and numbers for outlanders - some people here will end up being really disappointed 6 months from now

fumbie

Oct 7, 2021
EE Profile: June 17, 2021
AINP NOI: June 29, 2021
AINP Nomination (Inland): August 4, 2021
NOC: 2171
ITA: August 18, 2021
Application Submitted: August 31, 2021
AOR: August 31, 2021
Medical: Upfront
Applicants: 4 – Primary, Spouse, dependents (2)
UCI have not changed from CANxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seems like CEC is being processed faster that PNP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lim_ha08 and setuid

setuid

Sep 8, 2021
I've applied for BCPNP on June 21st 2021 got nomination on same day to my EE profile.
Applied for PR on Sept 3rd (submitted all documents)
Upfront medicals and biometrics

Received AOR on same day after that no moment from Sept 3rd 2021

any one on same boat ?

Aug 21, 2020
Hi Everyone, I just completed my 1 year of job experience in Canada. I have 2 more years of job experience outside of Canada. My wife and I both are in Canada now.

Provided we have enough points to qualify for CEC, is it going to be a long time to reach COPR (mainly dues to the volume of existing CEC applicants in pipeline), or can we be hopeful of getting COPR in ~6 months?

Thanks!

viscos

Oct 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys, I have a query. I have submitted my ITA application last month and in proof of education, I have submitted:

ECA
Master degree
IELTS

On some forum it is also mentioned to submit transcripts/marksheets, please suggest if missing transcripts/marksheets might lead to rejection?
You must have to include all the transcripts and marksheets in the documents, Yes i saw in some forums not providing them cause rejection, Raise the webform ASAP and add those documents to your file. Good luck

Reactions: Nikhil1824

viscos

Oct 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NBPNP EE outland
AOR September 10, 2021
Medical upfront (done)
No updates

Reactions: setuid

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
For some reason, the PNP outland Express Entry is taking ages; while inland is actually much faster...I saw some people who waited more than 170 days to get the first update on their express entry profile...let's hope they clear the backlog quickly and we all get an update ASAP

setuid

Sep 8, 2021
For some reason, the PNP outland Express Entry is taking ages; while inland is actually much faster...I saw some people who waited more than 170 days to get the first update on their express entry profile...let's hope they clear the backlog quickly and we all get an update ASAP
I am not sure that is true, I've PNP Inland EE under FSW its been more than a month no update after AOR.

kamikaze_AB

Jun 12, 2021
Thanks for sharing! I agree with your analysis.
One thing very clear and nearly stated everywhere on IRCC websites is that the IRCC is prioritising applicants who are exempt from travel restrictions. We are still in the pandemic here, and unfortunately there is a lot uncertainty associated with international travel and border restrictions. The policy does not only apply to the outland economic immigration applications but also temporary residency applications such as work permit and TRVs and such. Because of this policy currently in placed, outland applications are often delayed compared to the inland.
Another thing is that IRCC has diverted some resources to the ongoing Afghans crisis. They have set a target to settle Afghan reviews this year, which was not foreseen and prepared before August 2021. So, it is not unreasonable to expect delays in recent EE applications across all streams. IRCC perhaps needs time to deal with historically high volume of applications (ECE+PNP+refugees+new pathways for HK, int graduates, health care, essential workers and whatnot).

Last edited:

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
How many days does it take from AOR date to BIL and Medical normally nowadays?
I have submitted old medicals from 2019 for myself and my dependents. Any suggestions please?