+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MissMuppet

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Buddy, do you know EE used to be both paper based and electronic and the system has been updated to fastrack the process? Do you know that now EE processes cases much quicker because of that? Do you know that IRCC needed to adopt to electronic bases during 2020 pandemic where unfortunately those paper based are severely delayed because of that? Do you know each case is different and some may take less than 4 months and some unfortunately take more than 2 years?
To be honest, you are not being realistic buddy. Being pessimistic or optimistic whatever you want, but I’d suggest you not to give advise on the processing time as you are in fact not the IRCC.
Can you share Outland PNP EE cases that have taken 6 months in 2020? I'm surprised everyone is getting upset with me stating facts here.

If you want to believe it will take 6 months, good for you buddy. I personally hope I am dead wrong but until I start seeing progress in AOR Jan 2020-Sep 2020 forums here and on Facebook, I am sticking to the 18-24 month IRCC processing time.

Reactions: Pruegrey

FreshLife

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Can you share Outland PNP EE cases that have taken 6 months in 2020? I'm surprised everyone is getting upset with me stating facts here.

If you want to believe it will take 6 months, good for you buddy. I personally hope I am dead wrong but until I start seeing progress in AOR Jan 2020-Sep 2020 forums here and on Facebook, I am sticking to the 18-24 month IRCC processing time.
My 2 cents.

I was looking at PNP Outland Immitracker here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker .. and this is my observation:
- IRCC is primarily batching and processing CEC applications from Jan-Oct
- In Oct, they transition to PNP and process them in bulk from Nov-Dec (some cases also come through in Oct, and few as late as Jan). If you miss this window, you are batched up for next year and wait for 1yr+
- So someone who applied in Sept, can get PPR as early as in 2-3 months, or miss that batch and get PPR after 1.25yr+

Other observations:
- They dont have massive backlog as we read often, they are essentially processing same ballpark no. of applications. Just that they have invited and are processing more CEC than FSW. They had very few FSW draws over the last couple of yrs
- Once things open up travel wise (which seems to be on track), they will pick up all FSW and finish it in one quick batch
- I believe they have adopted the batch and process system instead of parallel processing tracks to avoid context switches (who doesn't benefits from that). That does puts undue pressure on applicants who if miss a batch are slotted for next yr's batch and have to undergo another round of medicals and what not

tldr:
- Expect PPR for PNP Outland in Oct - Jan, primarily in Nov, Dec. If not, wait would be for 1+ yr

Disclaimer: This is per my analytics and MUST be taken with a grain of salt, and I could be horribly wrong. I hope that was strong enough disclaimer :)

MissMuppet

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
My 2 cents.

I was looking at PNP Outland Immitracker here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker .. and this is my observation:
- In Oct, they transition to PNP and process them in bulk from Nov-Dec (some cases also come through in Oct, and few as late as Jan). If you miss this window, you are batched up for next year and wait for 1yr+
- So someone who applied in Sept, can get PPR as early as in 2-3 months, or miss that batch and get PPR after 1.25yr+

Other observations:
- They dont have massive backlog as we read often, they are essentially processing same ballpark no. of applications. Just that they have invited and are processing more CEC than FSW. They had very few FSW draws over the last couple of yrs
- Once things open up travel wise (which seems to be on track), they will pick up all FSW and finish it in one quick batch
- I believe they have adopted the batch and process system instead of parallel processing tracks to avoid context switches (who doesn't benefits from that). That does puts undue pressure on applicants who if miss a batch are slotted for next yr's batch and have to undergo another round of medicals and what not

tldr:
- Expect PPR for PNP Outland in Oct - Jan, primarily in Nov, Dec. If not, wait would be for 1+ yr

Disclaimer: This is per my analytics and MUST be taken with a grain of salt, and I could be horribly wrong. I hope that was strong enough disclaimer :)
Oh really interesting insight. Thanks for sharing. Really hoping for the best for everyone who has applied!

Reactions: FreshLife

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
My 2 cents.

Other observations:

tldr:

Keep your 2 cents for you, this is all wrong stop looking at other forums, there are people who got processed in 1 to 2 months...be positive & optimistic!

nitin91

Aug 18, 2015
Buddy, do you know EE used to be both paper based and electronic and the system has been updated to fastrack the process? Do you know that now EE processes cases much quicker because of that? Do you know that IRCC needed to adopt to electronic bases during 2020 pandemic where unfortunately those paper based are severely delayed because of that? Do you know each case is different and some may take less than 4 months and some unfortunately take more than 2 years?
To be honest, you are not being realistic buddy. Being pessimistic or optimistic whatever you want, but I’d suggest you not to give advise on the processing time as you are in fact not the IRCC.
Menu ta pta hi nahi c

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Only way to find out is by trying it :)

Goodluck! Let us know how it works out....

I did try before I queried :) Anyway, it didn't work which is why I wondered at what stage one is able to use this option. to track the application.

Reactions: millspatrick298
Aug 10, 2021
I did try before I queried :) Anyway, it didn't work which is why I wondered at what stage one is able to use this option. to track the application.
Aah, got it.

Well, my AOR is 09/25 and I do not yet see an update in that link either.

I had found it from another forum and thought to share it here, incase someone found it useful. Guess it isn't as beneficial as I made it out to be, sorry!

If in the future if the link does end up showing me any relevant tracking status, I'll be sure to share with everyone in this thread.