Date received: Sept 30/2020
Biometric request: July 16/2021
Medical request: July 21/2021
SA: July 21/2021
Medical passed: Aug 11/2021
PPR: Aug 23/2021

VO : New York

we never received any AOR … the first thing we got was the biometric request
That's amazing how fast that moved through the system once IRCC engaged. Congrats!

ElaYL

Aug 3, 2020
That's amazing how fast that moved through the system once IRCC engaged. Congrats!
Yes and thank you, it is much faster than we expected. ( but we waited over 9 months for the first email, which is biometric request ) Everything happen within less than two months time!!!!

Reactions: Famof5

questforthemapleleaf

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
UPDATE: Even though we got the PPR on 16th April, my wife and son couldn't submit their passports due to office closures in New Delhi. VFS had suspended passport operations and the consulate itself closed down on 18th. Today VFS have suspended all operations (including biometrics). I raised a web-form as a precaution and got a generic reply from Delhi Immigration. So now it's Covid wait to get the COPR and visa.
Finally got the passports delivered after a very long wait after PPR (Delhi consulate was closed since April).

Timeline -
Outland (sponsoring wife and son)
File received - Sep 23rd
AOR - Feb 13th
Biometric Request - March 15th
Medical Request - March 16th
SA - March 17th
Medical Passed - March 24th
PPR - April 16th
Passport couriered (VFS) - August 4th
Passport stamped - August 21st (received email notification on 22nd - SUNDAY!)
Passport delivered - August 25th
PA - India

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaeJ

ElaYL

Aug 3, 2020
Finally got the passports delivered after a very long wait after PPR (Delhi consulate was closed since April).

Timeline -
File received - Sep 23rd
AOR - Feb 13th
SA - March 17th
PPR - April 16th
PA - India
congrats!!!!

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

Timeline -
File received - Sep 23rd
AOR - Feb 13th
SA - March 17th
PPR - April 16th
PA - India
Wow, that's an unfortunate delay - you got DM before most. Congrats that it's moving again!

jakez1314

Star Member
May 29, 2020
anyone else experience something like this? I received an email with a request letter attached from sydney VO yesterday requesting for a police clearance certificate from the USA after I already submitted police certificate from my current country of residence, but the problem is I have never been inside the USA since both my attempts of b-2 tourist visa was refused. Only been transitted to the US with my C-1 transit Visa for connecting flights from home country to Canada and vice versa. Does anyone knows if this was a miscommunication on the VO side? since i have never been inside the country why would i need a police clearance certificate from the USA?