+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Do they update ECAS regularly? ECAS show "medical result has been received"but my medical was passed in April according to GCkey. Anyone with same issue?

Reactions: eks123

ShaeJ

Feb 8, 2021
Hi. I applied for outland spousal sponsorship but I'm currently visiting my husband in Canada. I'm now being asked to send in my passport . Does the fact that I'm currently in Canada mean i don't have to send in my passport? I see where they mentioned that they'll virtually land me or something of the sort.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi. I applied for outland spousal sponsorship but I'm currently visiting my husband in Canada. I'm now being asked to send in my passport . Does the fact that I'm currently in Canada mean i don't have to send in my passport? I see where they mentioned that they'll virtually land me or something of the sort.
Follow the instructions for what to do in Canada. Since you won't need a visa to enter canada, you probably won't have to send passport.

Reactions: ShaeJ

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hi all
I am assisting a friend in her application since I did my own dependant app myself.
Please help me with this info
She is PR with one Canadian citizen child(5yrs) sponsoring her hubby.
1. How many family member will she put in generic
2. Does she need to fill financial evaluation form with the relationship and sponsorship evaluation? Or just the relationship and sponsorship evaluation alone.
3. Does she need to put the Canadian child in the dependent section of generic application?
I want to be sure so I don't give wrong info

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I started this thread 1 year ago today. It's amazing how quickly time has passed but after a year and 1370 total posts on this thread we just received our DM and PPR!

What a great anniversary present. Stay positive everyone. There's lots of silence and waiting for IRCC but they are working on our files.

ElaYL

Aug 3, 2020
I started this thread 1 year ago today. It's amazing how quickly time has passed but after a year and 1370 total posts on this thread we just received our DM and PPR!

What a great anniversary present. Stay positive everyone. There's lots of silence and waiting for IRCC but they are working on our files.
congrats!!
My husband received his COPR on Tuesday and we are now busy to arrange the moving. Our goal is be able to move by the end of October, so excited!!

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
congrats!!
My husband received his COPR on Tuesday and we are now busy to arrange the moving. Our goal is be able to move by the end of October, so excited!!
Thanks! I'm still amazed how quickly your file moved once it started. We're doing the last PPR stuff and are waiting for the VAC to get back to us. Did that take long for you to hear back from them?

ElaYL

Aug 3, 2020
Thanks! I'm still amazed how quickly your file moved once it started. We're doing the last PPR stuff and are waiting for the VAC to get back to us. Did that take long for you to hear back from them?
have you sent out passport yet? it took about a week for my husband to get his COPR… he didnt have to sent passport… just a passport copy

JClarke

Oct 8, 2020
I want to put it out there, wondering if there’s anything I could do for my case status. Timeline is:
Application received: 16 Sept 2020
Aor: 19 march 2021

Nothing since then. It’s six months after the AOR was issued and 1 yr after they got my application.

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I want to put it out there, wondering if there’s anything I could do for my case status. Timeline is:
Application received: 16 Sept 2020
Aor: 19 march 2021

Nothing since then. It’s six months after the AOR was issued and 1 yr after they got my application.
Best thing to do is to apply for GCMS notes so you can see what notes are on your file.

Reactions: NweNweAung