+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

jonesy

Aug 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
Wife and I are moving top Canada 16 October.

What documents do we NEED to bring with for the PR office?
Hoping someone has had some experience.

We will of course bring all the CoPR documents received, and passport, and proof of vaccinations.
Proof of funds is another thing we will print and take with, but are there any other obvious things we should ensure we take with?

Thanks y'all!

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Not really! Anyone in Canada can get for free and outside Canada has to pay $5.
I believe only a Canadian citizens can apply for GCMS, is that right? How do I start with that, if I may ask?

volnxebec

Oct 18, 2020
Just got back the passport with visa, however, it seems the photo is not attached to the visa, is that normal? Do we just need the passport+visa & copr to land at Canada?

Mitul Tailor

Jun 8, 2020
Hi All,

Need urgent help !

Is representative assigned at application level or at UCI level. I did not have any representative for my Spousal PR but later my employer applied for my WP through company lawyer who was acting as representative for that application. I Filled representative form my WP application, will it change the contact address and email on my PR application as well?

I could see my lawyer's address in current mailing address on PA side on my PR file on ECAS.

sreekar545

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
We got "Decision Made" today. My wife has moved to Canada on student visa and we updated the applicant address 3 days ago. One of our friends told us that if the candidate is in Canada (We are Indian), it will get processed faster as there is currently a flight ban from India. This "Decision Made" may or may not be because of that speculation.

Our timeline:
- Sept 26th 2020: Submitted
- March 26th 2021: Medicals and Biometrics Request
- June 13th 2021: Prearrival
- Sept 8th 2021: Decision Made in ECAS

Any idea on what I can expect about PPR? It can take months based on some experiences on this forum but I would appreciate people sharing their experiences. Thank you.

gidra24

May 2, 2021
September 29 applicant. 18th August got passport request and Pre-arrival.
Sydney - 29.09.2020
AOR1 - 02.03.2021
SA - 03.03.2021
Bio request - 01.03.2021/ 17.03.2021
Med request – 02.03.2021/19.03.2021
Moved to Warsaw - 03.03.2021
AOR2 -
ADR - 31.05.2021
Pre-arrival/PPR 18.08.2021
Approved 03.08.2021
During processing didn't get AOR2 and Ecas status was frozen since I passed medicine

Reactions: Korion

Rrox

Sep 14, 2021
Haven't had any updates since they requested and received biometrics. It's been over 3 months since they requested then, and reason why?

CottonAn

Mar 3, 2020
I finally received the Passport Request.

I need some help to deal with the request:

On the letter, besides requesting for copy of the passport and photos, they also asked me to submit "The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants".

Do I simple write on a piece of paper this information? Or is there a form that I need to fill in?

Thanks.

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

On the letter, besides requesting for copy of the passport and photos, they also asked me to submit "The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants".

Do I simple write on a piece of paper this information? Or is there a form that I need to fill in?

Thanks.
Use this form and leave the PR date blank - https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5455b.pdf

Reactions: CottonAn

eks123

Dec 1, 2020
Hello, I applied for my husband to come last year and haven't heard back yet, his medical and biometrics were approved April 1st. I am now alone and need him to come. Can I apply for a visitor visa and hope that we can wait for some news together. If he does come will I have to change my application from "outside Canada" to "inside"? Im very lost and cannot wait any longer. We have been apart for more than 6 years now.

bluesky10

Jan 28, 2021
have you sent out passport yet? it took about a week for my husband to get his COPR… he didnt have to sent passport… just a passport copy
Hi, I received PPR, but I am confused about how to submit. I only need to submit a passport copy. Did you have to send through the VFS service or is that only for sending an actual passport?

gidra24

May 2, 2021

Thanks.
I just made my own word file where I put my name, date of birth and eye color with height.

Reactions: CottonAn