+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

JClarke

Oct 8, 2020
I do everyday, no luck. I’ll give an update once i see anything
[/

Hi @Onionmc! I see your profile pic so I’m positively assuming you’re an applicant from Phils. My application was received last Sept 15 so I’m hoping to get an AOR soon. My knowledge about this processing is limited, how did you get a temporary number? And may I ask how do you monitor your case online?

nabih.b

Oct 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Good morning , I called today and the agent told me that they received my app in sept 16 , and they gave me a temporary application number.
good luck everyone

CottonAn

Mar 3, 2020
Good morning , I called today and the agent told me that they received my app in sept 16 , and they gave me a temporary application number.
good luck everyone

Glad for you.
I am applying from overseas, the 1-888 number does not work.
it is frustrating for not able to get in contact from any one at all.

CanadianCatLady

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Hi everyone, my app was received in Sydney on Sep 14, I called from within Canada today and received my temp number. It seems they are making their way through September!

Reactions: cj7

cj7

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
TORONTO
Hi everyone, my app was received in Sydney on Sep 14, I called from within Canada today and received my temp number. It seems they are making their way through September!
nice, they are giving temp numbers to lot of people I guess. its AOR1 which matters most to at least to make sure file is in process now.

Reactions: Huniverse

cj7

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
TORONTO
hi there, has anyone tried to book biometrics with the temp number with F123456789 as such it is long wait, can we do it with that number without AOR1?

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
hi there, has anyone tried to book biometrics with the temp number with F123456789 as such it is long wait, can we do it with that number without AOR1?
I think you need a biometric request letter from IRCC for that

R H

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Wait for the BIL letter (email) from IRCC.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I was able to get my Temp Number today as well.

Application Delivered : Sept 17th.
Temp Number Format : XF##########
Info required by Agent : My name ( Sponsor ), DOB, Place of Birth, Email address.

Agent confirmed, as most of us already knew, significance of this number is that file isn't lost, has been logged in the system, can still be returned till AOR is received ( which is actual completeness check ).

Reactions: CottonAn and cj7

Santhu0604

Jul 13, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Sent my wife application on sep 2
Received to Sydney on sep 11
Received temp file number today when I spoke to them on phone

Reactions: cj7

eks123

Dec 1, 2020
Im also on the same boat, I sent in my application for my husband and it was delivered by the mail company on September 23rd. Im getting a bit scared as to why I have-not received any news yet.