+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
I called and the agent asked for my reciept; asked for my name, DOB, and place of birth. I asked for a temorporay number since she told me she could see my application in the system and she gave me the temporary number.
When an appllication is in the system, does it mean the AOR is on it's way? Is it just a temporay file number, until an officer is assigned to check for the completeness of the application?

Husna Jan

Sep 29, 2020
When an appllication is in the system, does it mean the AOR is on it's way? Is it just a temporay file number, until an officer is assigned to check for the completeness of the application?
She just told me that my application is in the system she can see it so thats why she was able to give me the temporary number. She said I would need to wait for the AOR and she doesn't know how long that would take. I guess until an officer checks to see if it is complete and than I will be issued an AOR?

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
She just told me that my application is in the system she can see it so thats why she was able to give me the temporary number. She said I would need to wait for the AOR and she doesn't know how long that would take. I guess until an officer checks to see if it is complete and than I will be issued an AOR?
I hope they will start processing our applications, since Ive seen some September applicant who also got temporay file number. We are just waiting patiently, and if no AOR yet around January, we might call IRCC to ask about our application. Some August applicant waited around 3 months and got AOR. Good luck to all of us!

Binu Titus

Oct 25, 2020
I hope they will start processing our applications, since Ive seen some September applicant who also got temporay file number. We are just waiting patiently, and if no AOR yet around January, we might call IRCC to ask about our application. Some August applicant waited around 3 months and got AOR. Good luck to all of us!
Which CPC your

JClarke

Oct 8, 2020
WHAT DID YOU ASK THEM?
Hi. Did you call from Canada or outside canada? May I know the number you called and the options you pressed to be routed to a live agent? We tried calling last week but we’re not able to talk to an agent at all.

Husna Jan

Sep 29, 2020
Hi. Did you call from Canada or outside canada? May I know the number you called and the options you pressed to be routed to a live agent? We tried calling last week but we’re not able to talk to an agent at all.
I called from within canada. The number is 1888-242-2100 and than for the options part I selected 2 , 1 , 0. I waited 40 minutes and than I was able to talk to an agent.

Reactions: dagal and R H

nabih.b

Oct 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
How can you get a temporary numbers?
Call cic from inside canada on this number 18882422100 extension 2 - 1 - 0
When you the agent answer, they will ask you for your details and then give you the temp number if they opened your envelope

Reactions: dagal