App. Filed.......
03-08-2020
Doc's Request.
24-03-2021
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Med's Request
26-03-2021
good news , did you check on ecas if you can see your application?
I do everyday, no luck. I’ll give an update once i see anything

JClarke

Oct 8, 2020
The border being closed between the US and Canada doesn't apply to returning Canadians and their spouses and children. I could show up at the border and so long as I have proof of my husband's Canadian citizenship, proof of our relationship, a quarantine plan and enough evidence I would leave the country at the end of my visit; I could enter the country without issue.
This information is basically concerning people intending to immigrate to canada as family/spouse, those waiting for their AORs. Definitely not applicable to Canadians citizens/canadian immigrants status already.

cj7

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
TORONTO
Hi there, I am september applicant as well. received sep 11, 2020. the last update i saw someone receiving AOR was received august 10 and AOR November 11. hopefully this seems sep will start getting AOR's soon. anyone thinking to apply for TRV for their spouses? Goodluck everyone.

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
got the temp file number, does anyone know if this helps in anything?
The temp number tells you that they have received your package and it was not lost. It also says your file is in their system and waiting to be assigned to an agent. What questions did they ask you to find your application?

Reactions: cj7

cj7

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
TORONTO
The temp number tells you that they have received your package and it was not lost. It also says your file is in their system and waiting to be assigned to an agent. What questions did they ask you to find your application?
my uci as i m the sponsor, name dob country of birth and applicants name dob and cob.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pashy24