+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Hey
Today I got a confirmation portal.. Now things are moving fast and hope everyone gets Confirmation soon.
moving fast for some i think it depends on the agent smh ... some or moving real fast some not so the wait is painful give you a bite then radio silence but hey it will happen sometime soon if not before September then we can escalate hmmm:)

mn414

Mar 11, 2018
Hello Folks just wondering

Last month got approved AIP SA medical passed Than pause for about 45 days PA application side.
OWP is not approved yet.

Now I saw on ecase web shows DM for both side Sponsor and PR Applicant But no thing changed on Gckey account .

Is this normal that’s how it works ??

Gc keys account not showing about Decision Made or some think like that ???
Please share input Thank U

dingledorf

Oct 2, 2020
Check ECAS, I just checked today and our application has Decision Made, but it's not updated on the portal yet.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hello Folks just wondering

Last month got approved AIP SA medical passed Than pause for about 45 days PA application side.
OWP is not approved yet.

Now I saw on ecase web shows DM for both side Sponsor and PR Applicant But no thing changed on Gckey account .

Is this normal that’s how it works ??

Gc keys account not showing about Decision Made or some think like that ???
Please share input Thank U
Yes this is very common.
Your application will say “approved” on GCkey only when you have either been given your eCOPR or PR card.

Your current DM shows that all requirements are done and you should be getting a PR confirmation portal invite email soon.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi
Need help
For PR portal
They said reply the info
So only reply with
Email,date of original entry , last time entry and port?
Right?
Do i need to send photo

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi
Need help
For PR portal
They said reply the info
So only reply with
Email,date of original entry , last time entry and port?
Right?
Do i need to send photo
Correct! No photo needed at this. Once you reply with the required information, they will send a follow up email within a few days with a temporary password for the Portal. Then you can upload your photo