Original entry
Latest entry
Port of entry
That’s it? Right?
I don’t have any dependent.
So only above info right?
Yes you need to reply with this info
+
The option you have selected - option A or B - Just write in bold that you select option A (they already know that you don't have any dependents)

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Yes you need to reply with this info
+
The option you have selected - option A or B - Just write in bold that you select option A (they already know that you don't have any dependents)
I didn’t did this
I didn’t sleect the option A or B
But they sent me email with pawd to upload picture and info

Reactions: Majima

sandy92

May 8, 2018
I didn’t did this
I didn’t sleect the option A or B
But they sent me email with pawd to upload picture and info
And another thing
So basically this is for people who has singh and kaur..
do your portal shows kaur infront of UCI and other name in front of given name?
Is this normal?
Or mine is wrong?

Apr 8, 2020
Can someone please help me choose proper class? I am just confused.

My spouse is living with me here in Canada. We both are planning to travel to India for month after applying Sponsor Application.

Thank you in advance!

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Can someone please help me choose proper class? I am just confused.

My spouse is living with me here in Canada. We both are planning to travel to India for month after applying Sponsor Application.

Thank you in advance!
Hi there,

Q. Are you only planning on being in India for a month?

If you are planning to be outside of Canada while your application is being processed it’s best to apply under the outland class.

However, the sponsor needs to be in Canada (if applying under the in-Canada class). In this case, send application to Mississauga.
or
if the sponsor is not planning to be in Canada (the outland class or in-Canada class with outland processing) show beyond a doubt that both of you plan to move back once you get your PR. In this case, send application to Sydney office.

If you are only planning on being away for a short while & the PA has authorization to return to Canada - apply under the inland class.

But please do more research and ask (on these forums) people who have undergone the outland process where both the sponsor & PA have been out.

And sorry if I confused you even more :oops:

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Hi there,

If you are planning to be outside of Canada while your application is being processed it’s best to apply under the outland class.

However, the sponsor needs to be in Canada (if applying under the in-Canada class). In this case, send application to Mississauga.
or
if the sponsor is not planning to be in Canada (the outland class or in-Canada class with outland processing) show beyond a doubt that both of you plan to move back once you get your PR. In this case, send application to Sydney office.

If you are only planning on being away for a short while & the PA has authorization to return to Canada - apply under the inland class.

But please do more research and ask (on these forums) people who have undergone the outland process where both the sponsor & PA have been out.

Yes you are ri8 inland applicant wait more
Outland is fast
Me 28 months no work permit no AIP ...very very stress...i am not happy inland ....

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Hi guys,
We received AIP and SA letters on May 21 2020 from Missi office, but there is not further information any more, does anyone has any update?
on the same boat with you guys on cpc miss office, got letters for AIP and SA but medicals says only received..
me to , I got SA and AIP on 21 May and I did my upfront medical on 8 May and later I got medical request on 20 May but my medical results doesn’t show on online tool . I checked online still only show we sent you medical instructions on 20 May 2021.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hey, I didn't receive copr yet. As per trend, it may take some time.. Hopefully get soon
Okay
And one last question
On invitation portal did you name appeared as like this
UCI: kaur
Given name:sandy
I mean is this right for kaur and singh or mine is wrong?

mn414

Mar 11, 2018
Hello Folks
Any one here who knows how to reply to PR Confirmation Portal email
In my case my first trip as a visitor was 2013 and last entry was in 2020 never left after that
Q1. what is my original entry date
2013 or last entry in 2020
I don’t understand about original date of entry
Because from 2013 to 2020 made lots of trips to Canada
But since applied inland 2020 never left
I dont want to give them wrong info please. Share

Original entry date: ??

Date of last time entered Canada

Can I answer both for my last entry rather than my first entry because it’s not asking about first date of entry it’s only asking original date of entry

Q3 when and where to upload picture
Should I upload pic while replying this email
Please share

Last edited:

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hello Folks
Any one here who knows how to reply to PR Confirmation Portal email
In my case my first trip as a visitor was 2013 and last entry was in 2020 never left after that
Q1. what is my original entry date
2013 or last entry in 2020
I don’t understand about original date of entry
Because from 2013 to 2020 made lots of trips to Canada
But since applied inland 2020 never left
I dont want to give them wrong info please. Share

Original entry date: ??

Date of last time entered Canada

Can I answer both for my last entry rather than my first entry because it’s not asking about first date of entry it’s only asking original date of entry

Q3 when and where to upload picture
Should I upload pic while replying this email
Please share
1. Original entry date means the very first time EVER you entered Canada.
2. What is your second question?
3. Unless the email asks you to upload a picture specifically right now, you have to wait until a portal has been created for you. You’ll then upload the picture in that portal.

Apr 8, 2020
Hi there,

or

Hello,

Thank you for taking time and provide me info.

Just to be more clear, We will be only in India for a month for vacation(Depending on COVID restrictions) and we’ll be back as we both have permanent full-time job.

PA is on Post-grad work-permit and has TRV until Oct 2022.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hello,

Thank you for taking time and provide me info.

Just to be more clear, We will be only in India for a month for vacation(Depending on COVID restrictions) and we’ll be back as we both have permanent full-time job.

PA is on Post-grad work-permit and has TRV until Oct 2022.
As far as I know, short trips outside Canada are ok as long as there is no intention of staying apart for long periods of time. Since both of you are traveling together I don’t see this as being an issue. Also, if India is your country of citizenship I think it should be fine.

But plz call/contact IRCC to confirm this with someone. Even better if you can get something in writing!