+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Does anyone have their status as background processing but eligibility hasn't started yet i got OWP they asked for extra documents i see acknowledge received and no review needed but radio silence since then medical passed since may 30 sighhhh the wait is soooo frustrating lololol my sponsor checked their status and its still in process this is weird .. any thoughts .. anyone can tell how long the eligibility section will take when started an approximate ?
I’m from October, but yeah eligibility hasn’t started but background check is in process.

Reactions: simjan18

SR9090

Jun 24, 2021
Hi all! I'm so glad to have found this forum. I am a September 2020 Inland Spousal PR applicant. I've already submitted my biometrics and got notification on my CIC account that I passed my medical exam last week. However, I don't believe we have received either SA or AIP yet. Is it normal for those to arrive well after the medical exam and biometrics? Do you think there is any cause for concern here?

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Just want to know from the person who got DM yesterday and ECopr portal today. Did ur bGC started or they gave the DM ?

treestump

Jun 15, 2021
Just want to know from the person who got DM yesterday and ECopr portal today. Did ur bGC started or they gave the DM ?
Hi, I'm not that person but I received my DM and eCoPR portal in the past three days. In my case, I had SA DM, then BGC started (a couple weeks ago), then I got PA DM, the next day I got a portal info email (on a Saturday morning) and today I got the portal credentials (Sunday morning!) You can see my full timeline in my signature.

Reactions: mkaur92
Apr 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am Canadian Citizen. I just got married and my spouse on Post-grad work permit right now.

Can she travel outside of Canada after I sponser her?

Thank you

tefcanada

Jan 17, 2021
Category........
VISIT
Hi guys,
I just called IRCC, they told me that my app was transfered to Beijing office, I'm waiting for the bg check. so frustrated...

treestump

Jun 15, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am Canadian Citizen. I just got married and my spouse on Post-grad work permit right now.

Thank you
From what I've read, yes, but the length of stay should be limited. Basically, you don't want to leave the impression that you are not residing in Canada.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hello Everyone,

Thank you
Yes she can. But as @treestump said, it should be limited and it is advised that she keeps a travel journal (basically note down on her phn) of how long you two were apart, where, what reason (business, work, family, health visits etc), just in csse an officer asks why there’s a gap in your timeline.
Also make sure that she has a visa to re- enter Canada. A sponsorship application is no guarantee at all that she will be allowed back, and a PGWP in itself does not authorize re-entry.

Good luck!

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi so update is here....
Decision Made on PA side but nothing on GC Key about decision but yes, it shows you’re background check is in process which is new on the same day. When i called the agent she told me BGC is passed. Everything is done . Now waiting for Copr portal invitation.
One thing: this is strange , BGC wasn’t started and they gave DM. So peeps don’t worry about if you’re BGC is not started. They are lazy to update things. Hope you guys hear good news soon.

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Hi so update is here....
Decision Made on PA side but nothing on GC Key about decision but yes, it shows you’re background check is in process which is new on the same day. When i called the agent she told me BGC is passed. Everything is done . Now waiting for Copr portal invitation.
One thing: this is strange , BGC wasn’t started and they gave DM. So peeps don’t worry about if you’re BGC is not started. They are lazy to update things. Hope you guys hear good news soon.
Hey
Today I got a confirmation portal.. Now things are moving fast and hope everyone gets Confirmation soon.

Reactions: Figo4019