+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
OWP approved just check MY account and get the approval :) thinks are looking up
as for my PR app they requested more documents to prove i cohabit with my wife hahah.. i uploaded these and await the results ..i wonder if it will now take more than 2 months
I also saw in my account there is a need of further document submission but I dont know exactly what documents they want, just wait for their email, hope it is not an excuse of delay. Im also sponsored by my husband but I have nothing to fear, we have stuck together nearly 3 years and he is like a baby looking for mommy whenever he arrives home, lol

Reactions: simjan18

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
Hi guys,
We received AIP and SA letters on May 21 2020 from Missi office, but there is not further information any more, does anyone has any update?
Hello, what SA letter looks like? my husband (sponsor) got an email from IRCC with his ICU to link with our appl and match ID,is it called SA?

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hey @Krystal^^ you got DM today
But i am not able to see the BHC started date. Can you please tell me Lil bit of it. When it started processing and when it is completed? Thanks

Krystal^^

May 5, 2021
Hey @Krystal^^ you got DM today
But i am not able to see the BHC started date. Can you please tell me Lil bit of it. When it started processing and when it is completed? Thanks
Hi Sandy,

I checked through ECAS and my PR Application status changed from In Process to Decision Made today. (p.s I also received a letter named "Invitation to Pre-arrival Services" this morning, even I am an inland applicant.)

However, when I logged in to the CIC account, nothing has been updated yet.

Does BHC stand for the background check? This is how it looks like in CIC.

Background check:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Thank you and hope we all get good news asap.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi Sandy,

I checked through ECAS and my PR Application status changed from In Process to Decision Made today. (p.s I also received a letter named "Invitation to Pre-arrival Services" this morning, even I am an inland applicant.)

However, when I logged in to the CIC account, nothing has been updated yet.

Does BHC stand for the background check? This is how it looks like in CIC.

Background check:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Thank you and hope we all get good news asap.
Hi
Congratulations
Yes this is the BGC
Just want to know when you background check started .. i mean it shows we are processing your background check but when and is it today or before?

Krystal^^

May 5, 2021
Hi
Congratulations
Yes this is the BGC
Just want to know when you background check started .. i mean it shows we are processing your background check but when and is it today or before?
Thank you Sandy :D

Yes, the BGC remains the same and it shows that "we are processing..." before. if I recall correctly, it shows "processing" at the very beginning when I linked the application to my account. and I successfully linked it at the end of Apr 2021.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
I just wanna know from people here in the forum... how many of you haven’t see your Back ground has not been started yet.
under background status shows
• your application is in progress. We will send you msg once we start processing your background.
Please reply here and also, it shows to people and got decision made.
Thank you

dim232

May 27, 2021
eCOPR received today, excited to close this journey and start our next one.
Wishing every else the best of luck!

Sidenote: What was the point of paying for OWP? We received it last week and PR this week, so we may as well have not applied and saved some $$$. Wishful thinking, but any chance they return anything?

Regarding BGC, it still shows as "processing" even though we are done. Edit: Just updated to completed now, so it only goes completed when they finish your app.

sandy92

May 8, 2018

Sidenote: What was the point of paying for OWP? We received it last week and PR this week, so we may as well have not applied and saved some $$$. Wishful thinking, but any chance they return anything?

Regarding BGC, it still shows as "processing" even though we are done. Edit: Just updated to completed now, so it only goes completed when they finish your app.
Good and congratulations
I don’t know is it only me whose BGC is not started yet
But you’re was in process already right?

sandy92

May 8, 2018

May i ask who was the officer . You can chk in your letter of SA or AIP in the end officers intial

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Does anyone have their status as background processing but eligibility hasn't started yet i got OWP they asked for extra documents i see acknowledge received and no review needed but radio silence since then medical passed since may 30 sighhhh the wait is soooo frustrating lololol my sponsor checked their status and its still in process this is weird .. any thoughts .. anyone can tell how long the eligibility section will take when started an approximate ?

treestump

Jun 15, 2021
@simjan18, I have BGC but my GCKey still says:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
But, I did receive my AIP letter in GCKey. So, they seem to be doing things out of order.

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
@simjan18, I have BGC but my GCKey still says:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
But, I did receive my AIP letter in GCKey. So, they seem to be doing things out of order.
yes it does seem out of order there is no structure oh well i guess i just wait and wait and wait nailbiting