+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Delays - Corona Virus

canadaee2021

Nov 26, 2019
got this mail today at 11:30 am IST from donotreply@cic.gc.ca
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: << my_email_address>>.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
got the same last night. i guess its an automated thing

Irfankhan889

Dec 9, 2017
Hi , I want some suggestion as I received LOA from Saint Clairclair College for Sep 2020 in IBM Logistic course .
But Some of my friends and family members suggest that due to the Covid 19 epidemic , it is not the good time to go there as condition is getting worse day by day.
You should ask them to defer your intake to jan 2021 or reapply for 2021 intake.
So I am confused whether I should pay the tuition fee for sept intake or go for 2021 intake.
Kindly help in this regard ....

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Kindly suggesttt....
Wait for few days and then decide. Here we already have paid everything and applied for visa for Sept 2020. You have good amount of time to apply for the same intake. I'd suggest you to wait till the end of the month and then decide based on your situation. I think if situation changes by the end of May then you can apply in June as well. I'd suggest you to wait for some time.

Irfankhan889

Dec 9, 2017
Wait for few days and then decide. Here we already have paid everything and applied for visa for Sept 2020. You have good amount of time to apply for the same intake. I'd suggest you to wait till the end of the month and then decide based on your situation. I think if situation changes by the end of May then you can apply in June as well. I'd suggest you to wait for some time.
Thanks dear ,
I think its good to wait till month end.
May be collage extent the due date for payment

Reactions: dkapadiya

ryanshirazi

Apr 3, 2020
Is there anyone else here who has all documents ready but still has not applied for September term? Online applications are still open but biometrics center (VFS Global) is shut till at least 3rd May. What should I do, just apply online now or wait till biometric centre opens? Thanks!

Eknoorz

Apr 21, 2020
Hey I got my visa in February and I had taken admission in Sheridan College for September 2020.But I’m very upset due this pandemic outbreak and want to know that if I’ll be able to fly to Canada before my classes and if not then what is going to happen with the students of September intake.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hey I got my visa in February and I had taken admission in Sheridan College for September 2020.But I’m very upset due this pandemic outbreak and want to know that if I’ll be able to fly to Canada before my classes and if not then what is going to happen with the students of September intake.
1. If the school doesn't open by Sept, or there are no flights, then you can request a deferral, or study on line. (If the school has that option)

Yaadgyrl

Feb 13, 2020
It doesn't matter how upset you are, it is a pandemic so you will just have to wait and see. Think of the positive-you already have visa approval. Many are waiting for months without an update. Quit stressing over things you have no control of- relax, breathe and be grateful!!

Reactions: CristianaRatna