5-Dec-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 10-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Aug 14
Hi @ftahir,

You can write to the email that you received the test invitation and ask about when the oath will be scheduled. Seeing that you have a decision made, the expected response will be:

Hope this helps.

Also, can you please provide some additional info so that I can complete your record on the tracker?

Please provide the following information:
Physical presence days:
Date App reached:
In Process date (from ECAS):

HI Hot2Cold,

Thanks for your reply and responded with expected reply ... lol...

Yeah, i will try to send an email if doesnt receive any oath info in couple of days...

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
good luck with three months :))) i took my test on may 15th, still silence, sent zillions of emails and webforms and so on, nothing
To be fair, I got my Oath invite 2 weeks after my email to and the canned response from IRCC. It can't harm to send them an email to ask. The 3 months time - like all other times from them are guidelines so with the current backlog, I think it's reasonable to expect some delays.

asterixfanboy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
To be fair, I got my Oath invite 2 weeks after my email to and the canned response from IRCC. It can't harm to send them an email to ask. The 3 months time - like all other times from them are guidelines so with the current backlog, I think it's reasonable to expect some delays.
some delays? There are ppl like me waiting for more than 6 months for an Oath Invitation after DM made in July and before..... so frustrating this entire waiting period. I am not sure where can we raise it and let IRCC take a note of our plight...

Reactions: Aquarius93

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
Reactions: bdeb

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
some delays? There are ppl like me waiting for more than 6 months for an Oath Invitation after DM made in July and before..... so frustrating this entire waiting period. I am not sure where can we raise it and let IRCC take a note of our plight...
I feel your distress and I'm sorry if I sound flippant. I have gone through my share of dealing with IRCC but I find that being patient with them is the best way to protect your sanity.

Unfortunately there is no place to voice our concerns as IRCC operates in a very opaque way. All we can really do is apply and wait.

A forum like this is useful place to vent our frustrations, but that is about all one can do in this situation.

Each office is different and works at a different place. I can only suggest what I suggested a few weeks ago - but without any guarantees that it will work.

1. If you have got a test invite and completed the test, and have a decision made status, write to the address that you got the invitation from and politely request an update. It may not get the response you expect, but it will get them to look at your file.
  2. Phone and ask for an update. I don't know how effective this as getting through can be frustrating in most cases. Be patient, and be polite when you get through.
  3. Use the webform to request an update. It seems like this is a useless way, but it does leaves a paper trail, and can help you escalate things. Again, be polite in your request.
  4. Contact your MP. In my opinion, this is probably the least effective way, but worth a shot if all else fails.

Reactions: berabad

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
I feel your distress and I'm sorry if I sound flippant. I have gone through my share of dealing with IRCC but I find that being patient with them is the best way to protect your sanity.

Unfortunately there is no place to voice our concerns as IRCC operates in a very opaque way. All we can really do is apply and wait.

A forum like this is useful place to vent our frustrations, but that is about all one can do in this situation.

Each office is different and works at a different place. I can only suggest what I suggested a few weeks ago - but without any guarantees that it will work.

1. If you have got a test invite and completed the test, and have a decision made status, write to the address that you got the invitation from and politely request an update. It may not get the response you expect, but it will get them to look at your file.
  2. Phone and ask for an update. I don't know how effective this as getting through can be frustrating in most cases. Be patient, and be polite when you get through.
  3. Use the webform to request an update. It seems like this is a useless way, but it does leaves a paper trail, and can help you escalate things. Again, be polite in your request.
  4. Contact your MP. In my opinion, this is probably the least effective way, but worth a shot if all else fails.
IRCC is definitely overwhelmed and people need to be patient with it but there are definitely cases that fall under the radar for months, maybe years. they would forget to process a file, leave it in an unactionable status, read that someone had his oath and waited for months and when he reached out the agent actually printed the certificate and forgot to mail it, left on a desk somewhere, while that person was on his nerves checking his mail every day. Yes, we need to be patient but IRCC not making it possible to easily follow up or give them a nudge on applications when they are prone to doing these mistakes is simply cruel