+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

abc012

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Hi everyone, if you're a citizenship applicant from Alberta would you like to join this telegraph channel:

https://t.me/citizenshipyyc

Applicants from everywhere are welcome by the way. I've been waiting for a long time, and it's really difficult. I thought in this channel we could talk about our experience, timeline, and help each other out. If you like the idea please join and share with others that you think might find this helpful. Thank you.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
I got my official Oath letter in my email it came in junk folder but i see it rightaway.
Thank You everyone for your help and mental support.
I hope your turn will came soon .
Test pass on june 28
Decision made on sept 29
Oath update on Nov 24
Official email got on Nov 26
OATH DATE IS Dec 09 2021 on video link
Missisauga offics
congrats. seems like Ssauga office issuing oath invites again after some gap. Hope everyone in queue find patience and get their turn soon.

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Got email to take the test on the 29th.

I have a question. In the email it says to let them know within 24 to 48 hours if you are outside of Canada. Does it mean I have to wait 24 hours before replying to the email? Thank you.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Hello All,

Finally, me and my wife both got the desperately waited TEST INVITE email today, with the test window of Dec 2 - Dec 22.

The email says the test will ONLY be from the Study Guide but do you guys have any additional good resources to study for it. Had ordered a print copy of the guide, but haven't gone through it yet. We are going to start learning from it today.

Also, please mention any specific things to keep in mind regarding the actual test day.

Regards

PS: I had been looking to travel outside Canada, but wasn't sure if I would be able to give the test from outside. Now, I see that the email does have a special clause of IF OUTSIDE CANADA. Had I known this before, I would have made my travel, and would not have sufferred personally due to this delay. I will now be travelling after giving the test, as it appears there is a lot of gap until Oath is scheduled.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello All,

Finally, me and my wife both got the desperately waited TEST INVITE email today, with the test window of Dec 2 - Dec 22.

The email says the test will ONLY be from the Study Guide but do you guys have any additional good resources to study for it. Had ordered a print copy of the guide, but haven't gone through it yet. We are going to start learning from it today.

Also, please mention any specific things to keep in mind regarding the actual test day.

Regards

PS: I had been looking to travel outside Canada, but wasn't sure if I would be able to give the test from outside. Now, I see that the email does have a special clause of IF OUTSIDE CANADA. Had I known this before, I would have made my travel, and would not have sufferred personally due to this delay. I will now be travelling after giving the test, as it appears there is a lot of gap until Oath is scheduled.
Discover Canada is the main resource. Read the entire book at least once.

In addition to that, prepare using the following:

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.

Reactions: nskatcv