+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

sajid7x7

Jun 19, 2013
I got the below today.
What are the next steps? Do I need to set up the test, or wait to get info?

Take the citizenship test
Citizenship test

Waiting on you
You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully.
  • You need to take your online citizenship test between November 26, 2021 and December 16, 2021.
  • Contact the office that sent the invitation if you
    • can’t or don’t want to do the test online
    • need to reschedule
    • have any questions
NVM I see this now, so is the instruction sent by email?

Scheduled for citizenship test

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between November 26, 2021 and December 16, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
I got the below today.
What are the next steps? Do I need to set up the test, or wait to get info?

Take the citizenship test
Citizenship test

Waiting on you
You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully.
  • You need to take your online citizenship test between November 26, 2021 and December 16, 2021.
  • Contact the office that sent the invitation if you
    • can’t or don’t want to do the test online
    • need to reschedule
    • have any questions
Congrats!

Reactions: sajid7x7

scappa

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
TO
NVM I see this now, so is the instruction sent by email?

Scheduled for citizenship test

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between November 26, 2021 and December 16, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
Yeah you'll get an email with all the instructions.

Reactions: sajid7x7

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exact 4 months gone after test and sending the passport pages..no update after that. Only test and background verification completed.

How many people here are waiting for more than three or four months after test or after sending the passport pages without any update on physical presence, prohibitions and language?

It looks like I am also forgotten like 2019 applicants..it’s totally frustrating to check the status everyday and see no progress…no hope till 2023 as holiday season arrives. My IRCC agent or officer is busy with holiday shopping…oh it’s Mississauga office…

Last edited:

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Exact 4 months gone after test and sending the passport pages..no update after that. Only test and background verification completed.How many people here are waiting for more than three or four months after test or after sending the passport pages without any update on physical presence, prohibitions and language? It looks like I am also forgotten like 2019 applicants..it’s totally frustrating to check the status everyday and see no progress…no hope till 2023 as holiday season arrives. My agent is busy with holiday shopping…
Unfortunately December would be a quite month for sure. So any one who hasn't heard from IRCC in November would have to wait till 2023.

Reactions: Rehan123

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exact 4 months gone after test and sending the passport pages..no update after that. Only test and background verification completed.

How many people here are waiting for more than three or four months after test or after sending the passport pages without any update on physical presence, prohibitions and language?

It looks like I am also forgotten like 2019 applicants..it’s totally frustrating to check the status everyday and see no progress…no hope till 2023 as holiday season arrives. My IRCC agent or officer is busy with holiday shopping…oh it’s Mississauga office…
Lots of people like us are waiting but somehow 2021 applicants are being processed in < 12mos time frame. Many people who have not received test invite are contemplating withdrawing the application and submitting it online in the hopes that it will get processed sooner

• Sad
Reactions: Rehan123

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
honestly i wish i waited 3 months to apply. some applicants from march 2021 in ottawa already have oath scheduled... while i didnt even do the test yet

MaryC

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021

For me 4.5 months gone after Test complete & Decision made :( You are not alone!
Waiting and waiting for the oath update.
Montreal office.

• Sad
Reactions: Nokib and Rehan123

Vivre_au_Quebec

Mar 2, 2017

For me 4.5 months gone after Test complete & Decision made :( You are not alone!
Waiting and waiting for the oath update.
Montreal office.
Similar to my situation. It’s getting close to 4 months that I completed my citizenship test. Montreal office here.

24 July - completed citizenship test
23 September - submitted passport pages on the same day as I revived the request

No updates since then.

Sep 1, 2021
Similar to my situation. It’s getting close to 4 months that I completed my citizenship test. Montreal office here.

24 July - completed citizenship test
23 September - submitted passport pages on the same day as I revived the request

No updates since then.
I am also in the same boat. Sent passport copies on first week of September. No updates .