+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
Did you get the DM or only Test completed?
only test completed and loooong silence :) my office is Hamilton and looking at the data points here from Hamilton guys, i believe they will update me in around 1 year and 2 month...
i see now 2019 October Hamilton office applicants getting test or oath invites

• Sad
Reactions: Rehan123

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hi Everyone.

I posted below question one month ago. My criminal case was withdrawn last week becasue judge decided that there was nothing on the case, because it was false allegation. So i am not sure what documents I can send to IRCC. I called many times to IRCC they were very busy my call was hungup. Do i need to take some document from police department or court to send to IRCC?

I applied for my citizenship application in Sep 2020. I and x-spouse separated nov 2020. She made allegation that I push her. We both called 911 on our separation day. but she made the allegation for pushing her. which i never did. but I was charged by assault 266CC. Case is still open and my trial is in December. So my x-spouse didnot want me to citizen because she sponsorsed in Canada and now our marriage ended. So my citizenship test was done. Today I got the letter from IRCC that they will not processing my application becuase I was charged by domestic assault, They need the letter of explaination and wants court detail for my case which is

The document(s) must indicate the following information:
 Type of offence: summary or indictable.
 Court decision: conviction, discharge, or other (e.g. Not Criminally Responsible).
 Sentence imposed: probation, fine, jail term, etc.
 A criminal docket is not an acceptable document.
 If you received a conditional discharge, you must provide confirmation of this fact and
the terms of the discharge, i.e. length of probation.
 If the case is still pending and the charge is Crown elect (i.e., the offence is a hybrid
offence), we must know if the Crown has made a decision yet on how the case will
proceed (i.e. summarily or by indictment). This information may be on the Court
Information Sheet, or you may also have to send us your Charge Screening Form.
 If the charge has been stayed, you must obtain documentation from the court indicating
that the charge was summary, or confirmation from the Crown that the charge will not be
re-activated.
 If you were acquitted, you must provide confirmation of this fact.

I am not sure what to do. Please help me

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Everyone.

I posted below question one month ago. My criminal case was withdrawn last week becasue judge decided that there was nothing on the case, because it was false allegation. So i am not sure what documents I can send to IRCC. I called many times to IRCC they were very busy my call was hungup. Do i need to take some document from police department or court to send to IRCC?

I applied for my citizenship application in Sep 2020. I and x-spouse separated nov 2020. She made allegation that I push her. We both called 911 on our separation day. but she made the allegation for pushing her. which i never did. but I was charged by assault 266CC. Case is still open and my trial is in December. So my x-spouse didnot want me to citizen because she sponsorsed in Canada and now our marriage ended. So my citizenship test was done. Today I got the letter from IRCC that they will not processing my application becuase I was charged by domestic assault, They need the letter of explaination and wants court detail for my case which is

The document(s) must indicate the following information:
 Type of offence: summary or indictable.
 Court decision: conviction, discharge, or other (e.g. Not Criminally Responsible).
 Sentence imposed: probation, fine, jail term, etc.
 A criminal docket is not an acceptable document.
 If you received a conditional discharge, you must provide confirmation of this fact and
the terms of the discharge, i.e. length of probation.
 If the case is still pending and the charge is Crown elect (i.e., the offence is a hybrid
offence), we must know if the Crown has made a decision yet on how the case will
proceed (i.e. summarily or by indictment). This information may be on the Court
Information Sheet, or you may also have to send us your Charge Screening Form.
 If the charge has been stayed, you must obtain documentation from the court indicating
that the charge was summary, or confirmation from the Crown that the charge will not be
re-activated.
 If you were acquitted, you must provide confirmation of this fact.

I am not sure what to do. Please help me

Thanks
You should have been provided a copy of the judgement, right? Upload that along with an explanation via webform.

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
You should have been provided a copy of the judgement, right? Upload that along with an explanation via webform.
no, I dont have copy of judgement. I will call to court and ask the copy, I got IRCC letter in sep 29 for criminal case explaination and they asked 3months for reply and send through mail, I will send them through Canada Post.

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine too. It seems a common way of working in Saskatoon office.
I called at IRCC call center last week to know what this status means. The customer service executive couldn't tell, as expected. She said my file hasn't been worked upon since it reached Saskatoon. Then I asked how my previous status was test ready in that case. She couldn't answer either!
I don’t waste my time calling the call Center folks, they are as clueless as we’re!
The best we can do is wait and keep hoping! I might shoot them a couple of letter as well! Let’s see if anything moves!

keep me updated if anything’s moves on yours.

Reactions: bdeb and varlam

Amirdk82

Jun 7, 2017
Montreal
Hi Friends,
Since 24th August which my test activity updated to Completed there is no progress on my file...is anyone know when should I expect to receive DM and then Oath invitation?

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
Hi Friends,
Since 24th August which my test activity updated to Completed there is no progress on my file...is anyone know when should I expect to receive DM and then Oath invitation?
No one knows the timeline now. Waiting since Jul 20....Test status updated to completed.

Reactions: Amirdk82

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014