AOR: Feb 2
In-Progress: Feb 16
Test Email: June 23
Test Date: July 2
Interview Invite: N/a
Interview Date: N/a
Decision Made: N/a

Passport copy (all pages in colour copy) request email: Aug 12

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed" date : Mar 17
Citizenship Test "Completed" date: July 2 (wasn't actually updated till July 5 in tracker tho)
Prohibitions, Language and Residency "Completed" date : N/a

I am new to this thread. See my info above and you can add me to the tracker. I mailed off the passport copy to IRCC Scarborough as requested so should get there soon

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
App Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1117
App Sent: September 4
App Delivered: September 9
AOR: Feb 2
In-Progress: Feb 16
Test Email: June 23
Test Date: July 2
Interview Invite: N/a
Interview Date: N/a
Decision Made: N/a

Passport copy (all pages in colour copy) request email: Aug 12

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed" date : Mar 17
Citizenship Test "Completed" date: July 2 (wasn't actually updated till July 5 in tracker tho)
Prohibitions, Language and Residency "Completed" date : N/a

I am new to this thread. See my info above and you can add me to the tracker. I mailed off the passport copy to IRCC Scarborough as requested so should get there soon
I've added you to the spreadsheet. Please post an update once the PP copies are received by the office. Also keep us posted with any further updates to your application.

TS136

Jun 4, 2021
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how much time it takes for oath ceremony status to change from not started to in progress,after everything else is marked as completed and ecas status is changed to Decision made.I got decision made on August 3rd,but my oath ceremony is still not started,so I was wondering if it is normal and expected ? Thanks

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how much time it takes for oath ceremony status to change from not started to in progress,after everything else is marked as completed and ecas status is changed to Decision made.I got decision made on August 3rd,but my oath ceremony is still not started,so I was wondering if it is normal and expected ? Thanks
The answer you are looking for is repeated DAILY. Just do a lil check

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

TS136

Jun 4, 2021
The answer you are looking for is repeated DAILY. Just do a lil check
Hello,

Thanks for your reply,I did check but answer that is repeated is about the time from decision made to the actual oath ceremony and it could take 2-3 months,but it does not talk about the change in oath ceremony status i.e. how long will it take for this status to change from not completed to in progress or may be I missed it.

So,if you know this answer and can help me with it,that would be greatly appreciated..thanks

Nevine.Kassem

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Hello,

Thanks for your reply,I did check but answer that is repeated is about the time from decision made to the actual oath ceremony and it could take 2-3 months,but it does not talk about the change in oath ceremony status i.e. how long will it take for this status to change from not completed to in progress or may be I missed it.

So,if you know this answer and can help me with it,that would be greatly appreciated..thanks
Honestly, I think the best answer you can find is on the tracker. You can check all the dates yourself.

roq

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Language skills, Prohibitions and Physical presence updated to completed on Aug 13. Also, I can see Decision Made on ECAS.

I moved within Toronto during 1st week of July and immediately updated my address in ECAS system. As I didn't see any changes in my ECAS, I submitted a WebForm to update my address after 2 weeks. It's been 4 weeks after submitting WebForm and address hasn't been updated. Anyone recently updated their address ?

I am not able to get to an agent even trying to call at 8am. Do they verify the address during oath ceremony (before sending oath certificate) ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello,

Well, the answer to the question is the same answer that is repeated daily :) . From DM, expect it'll take at least 2 months or more to receive oath notification on the dashboard (this is when the oath is set to "In Progress").

In order words, you receive the oath date at the same time when the oath status is set to "In Progress" which could take about 2 months or more from DM date.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I got my DM today. Oath ceremony not started, so I don't know if the UP worked or not.
Language skills, Prohibitions and Physical presence updated to completed on Aug 13. Also, I can see Decision Made on ECAS.

I moved within Toronto during 1st week of July and immediately updated my address in ECAS system. As I didn't see any changes in my ECAS, I submitted a WebForm to update my address after 2 weeks. It's been 4 weeks after submitting WebForm and address hasn't been updated. Anyone recently updated their address ?

I am not able to get to an agent even trying to call at 8am. Do they verify the address during oath ceremony (before sending oath certificate) ?
Congrats guys! Updated the spreadsheet.

@Nevine.Kassem => Could you please tell me when language, physical presence and prohibitions were set to "Completed"? Was it Friday's date or does it say today's date?

Nevine.Kassem

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
I got a call from an Anonymous number yesterday but I can't take it, and they didn't leave a voicemail. I am trying to call IRCC but I Can't get through as they have a high number of calls.
My question is: Could I have been accepted for urgent processing but since I didn't answer their call, the urgent processing would be denied? And should I keep trying calling them back on 1-888-242-2100 or they wouldn't know about it since they are not my local office?

Reactions: LazyLinh