+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Looks like you are also in queue buddy.. .get ready for that update to come in !!!
Thanks. I think the agent just told me what I needed to hear about the "In Progress" status for Residence, Prohibitions and Language. I didn't get a truthful vibe about that. My GCMS notes are due in the next 2 weeks so depending on when the notes were extracted, I'll know the truth.

S.Nanda

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov-08-2018
Asking for a friend. Citizenship application filed in. Sept 2020 and only background verification is complete. Language skills, physical presence and prohibitions is "in progress". Citizenship test and citizenship ceremony "not started". Applicant is a 60 yr old refugee holding a PR since 2015. Do you know what's the usual timeline for adults/seniors? As he won't need to give language skills. Let me know thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Asking for a friend. Citizenship application filed in. Sept 2020 and only background verification is complete. Language skills, physical presence and prohibitions is "in progress". Citizenship test and citizenship ceremony "not started". Applicant is a 60 yr old refugee holding a PR since 2015. Do you know what's the usual timeline for adults/seniors? As he won't need to give language skills. Let me know thanks
There isn't a standard timeline as such. Varies from applicant to applicant. Assume the processing time is the same like for everyone else to avoid disappointment.

Practically speaking, the timing should be a little short given that the OP doesn't have to take the test.

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please update my table line
now it show decision made since 5 days ago
I can't see yet what is the decision, my test was 20/20
Updated. Congratulations!

Unless you received a notification from IRCC saying they intend to refuse your application, you can assume "Decision Made" = "Approved".

Also, could you please check the New Citizenship status Dashboard and let me know when "Prohibitions" was set to "Completed"?

Thanks.