+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
For some of us here it's been a different experience. I got my ECAS status to "App Received" on Jan 16 and I gave a call to CIC yesterday. They give me my application number(CXXX-XXX-XXX) over the phone. But no official email yet regarding AOR. strange
:) we are nearly 10 of us like you described. IRCC agent says it's in queue and in process.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
For some of us here it's been a different experience. I got my ECAS status to "App Received" on Jan 16 and I gave a call to CIC yesterday. They give me my application number(CXXX-XXX-XXX) over the phone. But no official email yet regarding AOR. strange
Oh really! Make sure you check your spam regularly. Most of the time their emails ends up in the spam. If somebody on the phone has assured that they have your correct email and that’s your primary way of communicating with them then check the spam folder, you’ll probably find AOR email there unless you have spam folder setting which deletes old spam emails.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
The date ecas says application received, check your spam folder emails for that date. Hopefully it ended up there.

no @jerry77, they changed mine and few of July applicants communiction mode from email to mail. So now a days i am checking my mailbox daily :)

I received email from "CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) " email address confirming they executed my webform. So Spam should not be a problem

Reactions: jerry777

usman_geo

May 1, 2014
no @jerry77, they changed mine and few of July applicants communiction mode from email to mail. So now a days i am checking my mailbox daily :)

I received email from "CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) " email address confirming they executed my webform. So Spam should not be a problem
I have the similar situation. Dont know why they mailed the AOR rather than just sending in the email. They told me that AOR was posted on Dec 23rd, still have't received it!!!

mmaghawry

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
good morning
i have got the second line today
2-We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 16, 2020.
but till today i have received nothing by the post
A
Why by post, it should be by email, if you provide that? Unless they want to make a deal with Canada post.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
A
Why by post, it should be by email, if you provide that? Unless they want to make a deal with Canada post.
Just a suggestion, Call them and request that you want future communication through email. It just takes unnecessary time and patience to get anything by mail these days

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
I just checked and my application is found on ecas and saw 2 lines. For reference, This has happened within 24 hours of receiving AOR email.

mmaghawry

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I just called the IRCC and the agent told me they had a technical issue in December, this is why they sent most of AORs by mail and unfortuantely it is regular mail (no tracking number). So I believe all of applicants who can see "Application Received" in ECAS, offically they have AOR. Congrats to all and best wishes to others waiting to see their application in ECAS.

Reactions: jerry777