+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Hi! Just started back on this forum after being a PR for the past 5 1/2 years. Am now going for my Citizenship. Yay! Here's my information for the spreadsheet. Cheers!

Location (city): Toronto
App type (single or # of people): single
Physical presence days: 1725
App sent date: Sep 2,2020
App delivered date: Sep 8, 2020
AOR date: Dec 2, 2020
Added

hawat

Aug 28, 2020
I checked ECAS today, and now I see the first line (wasn’t there yesterday). Application was delivered on 9 Sept 2020.
I called CIC and got the application number. My ecas has been updated to first line today. Maybe someone can kindly update my timeline.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I Got same update (first line) yesterday. I called IRCC a few minutes ago, and I got my application number( starting c....). Also I change my communication preference to email. She send me an e-mail about Citizenship test - Study Guide a few min ago.
I called CIC and got the application number. My ecas has been updated to first line today. Maybe someone can kindly update my timeline.
When you get your AOR letter, please update us with the 'actual' date the AOR was printed. Thanks.

Reactions: hawat

Kaurbal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Did you call ircc before? Do you know when your aor was generated? I know it was sent out today, but do you know since when it was sitting in the queue to be sent to you?
I did called ircc 3 days ago and they found nothing under my uci number. Nothing was updated on ecas ( it is still showing no information to me, even I put my application number, not even the first line ever appeared).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Status justtt changed to application received! I am so happy
Received September 11, app received status on January 19!
I know this has been asked MANY times on the group. Can someone answer this once for all. Is there a chance my application can be rejected now? Like sent back? Or will they just contact me when they need any documents?
And!! After I call CIC and get application number. What do I do next? Can I link it somewhere online or noo
When you get your AOR letter, please post an update with the date you see on it.

When it says received, you are usually in the green.

You have to check your application status on ECAS (that is probably where you checked the status). No "linking" needed.