+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Jigzagula

Jan 16, 2021
Hi @rajkamalmohanram, Sorry i don't get it, i just want you to update the date on the table so it may help other people

Do i need to call them now ? i thought i just need to wait, i realized they have my old address even though i did not mention it in my file, i hope they did not send anything to my old address i wonder why they mention it online when i check my application

Peace
Jigzagula said:
Now it show application received since 29 January
Can you update the table please, thanks
Nothing to be updated here. Please update once you receive AOR or after you confirm the AOR date from the support agent.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi @rajkamalmohanram, Sorry i don't get it, i just want you to update the date on the table so it may help other people

Do i need to call them now ? i thought i just need to wait, i realized they have my old address even though i did not mention it in my file, i hope they did not send anything to my old address i wonder why they mention it online when i check my application

Peace

Nothing to be updated here. Please update once you receive AOR or after you confirm the AOR date from the support agent.
I appreciate your effort to help others!

But... What date do you want me to update? 'Application received status' is not an update.

IDLocationApp. TypePhysical Presence DaysApp. SentApp. DeliveredAOR

These are the fields. There is no 'Application Received status' date on the tracker to update.

Once your application is delivered to IRCC, the next update on the tracker would be your AOR. When you click on 'Application Received' status on ECAS, what do you see? Do you see 1 line or 2 lines?

Well, you can call them now, I think the majority of September applicants have received AOR. Call and check if AOR letter has been generated and ask your application number.

Last edited:

knathu

Sep 11, 2020
Update:
Received AOR today via email, February 1, 2021 dated for the same date.
Ecas still shows only one line.

DebSaha

Jun 7, 2018
Hey folks...Just checked ecas and it shows my application was received. Haven't received an AOR in email yet. Anyone else face the same thing? If so did calling them help?

Reactions: sayedsameer84

DebSaha

Jun 7, 2018
Hey folks...Just checked ecas and it shows my application was received. Haven't received an AOR in email yet. Anyone else face the same thing? If so did calling them help?
also is this information sufficient to link the application to my IRCC account?

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
Update:

Type of application: Citizenship
Physical presence: 1381 days
Application type: Single
Application Sent: August 29th, 2020
Application Received: September 03, 2020
AOR: January 16, 2021 (ECAS only)
In Process: February 01, 2021
Test:
DM:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
also is this information sufficient to link the application to my IRCC account?
Pretty much in the same situation i.e. ECAS shows one line - We received your application on...

I did call IRCC initially on Jan 8, 2021, and got the Application number. There has been no progress since then.

I called back today to ask for an update and was told that they are still working on printing my AOR. I asked about my preferred communication method and was told that it is mail. She was not able to update it online and asked me to use the webform to do that. I have already done that a couple of weeks ago, with no response back from them.

She then sent me a (somewhat redundant) email that contained:
- Information on how to update information using the webform
- The links to the study guide for the Citizenship Test
- A link to check my status online (i.e. ECAS)

On the question of whether you have sufficient information to link your application to your IRCC account: this is not possible as only Proof of Citizenship and Search of Citizenship applications can be linked to an IRCC account. We are applying for a Grant of Citizenship. This can only be tracked through ECAS.

Tucled

Apr 26, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
HI my application is returned and i resend it again my question is how long it take to answer me
Yasmeenalj
Hi,Did you recieve AOR and after returned it back?