+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

rushabh.patel208

Dec 8, 2021
OMG guys I finally got an update in the tracker! Oath ceremony is scheduled for Dec 21!!!!
5 months and 6 days past the test, 3 months and 7 days after DM!
Hello, I have also received an update on tracker to scheduled Oath Ceremony for Dec 21..!!
Please do let me know when you get Actual Email from IRCC. I will do the same.

• Love
Reactions: MaryC

MaryC

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
OMG guys I finally got an update in the tracker! Oath ceremony is scheduled for Dec 21!!!!
5 months and 6 days past the test, 3 months and 7 days after DM!
Hello, I have also received an update on tracker to scheduled Oath Ceremony for Dec 21..!!
Please do let me know when you get Actual Email from IRCC. I will do the same.
Congratulations! :)

Reactions: rushabh.patel208

scappa

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
TO
Can they ask for the passport copies after the test is marked as completed.
The only thing that is completed is background check and the test. Rest are in progress.
Yeah. I got test marked as complete 3 days after doing the test. Then I got the request for passport the week after.

elgaaato

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Yeah. I got test marked as complete 3 days after doing the test. Then I got the request for passport the week after.
Man I did the test on jul 22, got pp request on 14 sept, sent the same day, WAITING SINCE THEN! I'm pissed! I my file was handed to the most incompentent agent at IRCC I'm sure!

DebSaha

Jun 7, 2018
Omg finally. Hadn't heard an update since March. This was getting ridiculous. Seems that the Vancouver office is finally picking up things

Got the email to take the test between Dec 10 and Dec 30.

Same here. Dec 10 - 30. However I'll be out of Canada on work in this time frame. I've asked for a re-scheduling in January. Keeping fingers crossed.

Admin can you please update the tracker.

Kaurbal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
I just finished reading discover Canada booklet, but have one question that as i live in ontario, will i be only preparing for this province questions or have to know all the other provinces things like leaders, capitals. TIA

rushabh.patel208

Dec 8, 2021
I just finished reading discover Canada booklet, but have one question that as i live in ontario, will i be only preparing for this province questions or have to know all the other provinces things like leaders, capitals. TIA
No, You have to prepare all province related questions. Eventually, it will be all from that booklet.

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
Question for family applicants - When your status was changed to "Decision Made" , was it for everyone in your family, i.e., yourself, your spouse and the kids too? Or was it for just you and your spouse ? and kids' application stayed in "In Progress" state till the Oath Invite came?

Because in my case, my wife's and my status is "Decision Made" but my 14yr old son's application is still "In Progress"...although his "Prohibitions" was set to Complete on the same day my status changed to DM.

So just wondering if it is normal or there is something wrong with my son's app.

ChapImmigrate

Jun 1, 2016
Does anyone have any idea, does IRCC make ppl wait for more than 8 months after test? Coz I know someone was invited for oath after 8 months, anyone know if someone waited more than 8 months?
Does anyone have any idea, does IRCC make ppl wait for more than 8 months after test? Coz I know someone was invited for oath after 8 months, anyone know if someone waited more than 8 months?
I'm at 6 months. I'll let you know in 2 months.

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
Dec 7th.

Thank you everyone in this forum for supporting me right from the days of application for PR 5 years ago to the last step in the process
Ceremony done. Folks how long does it take to get Citizenship Certificate.

Reactions: MaryC

smilysmoke19

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Can you tell us your experience about Oath Ceremony, also how many days it took to get Official ceremony email after status get updated on tracker?
It was pretty simple.
I join meeting at 9.50
Clerk allow me in meeting at 10.10 am
And then he transfer us to another room then senior clerk see our id and then ask from me to cut pr card and then he send me another room where we wait for 20 minutes then judge came give his speech and remarks and we did oath in both languages.
After that senior clerk give instructions how to sign oath paper and how to send it back to them
Thats it.

Reactions: rushabh.patel208