+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

vinnyvince

Jun 27, 2021
How is what you are asking possible?
OP mentioned Oath was on Saturday and they received the certificate today, in 3 days.
Yeah sorry for not having your IQ and at times, humanely misreading things and being open enough to consider any idea that sound plausible given the fact that oath has a 100% success rate.

Don't be condescending when you have nothing to gain, it's not cool bud.

cancan2021

Jun 18, 2021
Hi everyone.
is it possible to ask for earlier oath? One of my friend is scheduled for March 2022 which is 6 months from decision made. My other friend submitted in Oct 2020 and have oath scheduled for next week. This is so random.

Micho

Dec 8, 2020
Just received my certificate -- I asked to send it asap as I will be travelling in November. Oath on Saturday, and the certificate is already here. Wow!
Now, the passport. I hope it will be quick s well.
Hey popek congrats
How u asked to send it asap ?? Is there any opion?? Did u paid more??

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah sorry for not having your IQ and at times, humanely misreading things and being open enough to consider any idea that sound plausible given the fact that oath has a 100% success rate.

Don't be condescending when you have nothing to gain, it's not cool bud.
Perhaps you are new here, please read the posts carefully before asking questions.
Your question is condescending to OP, not the response from me to you. It was genuinely a question asking how it is possible to get the certificate before the oath.

popek90

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
@vinnyvince I had my oath on Saturday 3 days ago. It's not possible to have your certificate sent before the oath, as you need to sign it after the oath.

@Micho During my oath ceremony I asked the clerk to send the certificate asap as I will be travelling soon, and I explained when and why I need to travel. I think many people do it, and often this request is ok'd. If you need to travel soon, just make sure to let them know during the oath, and describe the nature of your trip etc. They might not agree, but I think they usually do agree.

No, I didn't pay extra. I will need to pay extra for the urgent passport processing though.

Reactions: Micho

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
The online portal was updated on 20 October as completed. How do I know if my passport copy that I emailed earlier is accepted or not?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The online portal was updated on 20 October as completed. How do I know if my passport copy that I emailed earlier is accepted or not?
Currently there is no confirmation sent out, if everything is ok then next step should be oath. If they need something they will reach out to you.

Reactions: MaryC

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
You can't. There is no acknowledgement for PP request. If you've sent it the way they asked you to, you should be good IMO.

If you want to get more details about the PP pages you sent, request for GCMS notes about a month after you've sent them.

annapatram

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Guys, I am trying to prepare a electronic signature using Acrobat Reader.
1. Signed in a blank sheet
2. Scanned in as Jpeg
3. imported it to Acrobat Reader

however, the signature looks blurred . is this normal.Any tips on this? Has anyone tried this?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys, I am trying to prepare a electronic signature using Acrobat Reader.
1. Signed in a blank sheet
2. Scanned in as Jpeg
3. imported it to Acrobat Reader

however, the signature looks blurred . is this normal.Any tips on this? Has anyone tried this?
Shouldn't be blurred. The signature I scanned was very legible and clear.

Try it again. Crop the signature properly after you've imported it to your computer.

johnbro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Hello,

All components on https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login was set to complete on October 5th but Oath Ceremony showed NOT started. I haven't seen any update after regarding the Oath date. I know the oath letter comes only 1 week or so before the oath but how long do they take to update the oath date ?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello,

All components on https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login was set to complete on October 5th but Oath Ceremony showed NOT started. I haven't seen any update after regarding the Oath date. I know the oath letter comes only 1 week or so before the oath but how long do they take to update the oath date ?

Thanks
This might take a while. Take a look at the spreadsheet. There are several applicants who got DM in June still waiting for their oath invitation.

I hope you receive your oath date soon!

Good luck!

Reactions: johnbro