Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-09-2016
I took the test Yesterday, June 17th. Passed, with 19/20. Test was much easier than I thought it would be. haha

My wife also received her invitation to take the test on June 7th. She hasn't take the test yet. I'll update here once she's done.
My wife took the test on the 20th. Also passed.

On June 22nd (we only saw on the 23rd), the tracking system updated for the both of us.

Now the status is:
Language Skills: In Progress
physical presence: In Progress
citizenship test: completed
BG verification: Completed
prohibitions: In Progress
Citizenship ceremony: Not started

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
You are right. I just checked eCAS and it does say "Decision Made". Even though the new tool still said "In Progress". yay!
The new dashboard doesn't have "Decision Made" status. So, yeah! This means that the application has been approved and oath is the only item pending here.

All the best!

Please keep me posted on further updates - when you receive the oath notification on the dashboard and once after receiving the oath email.

Reactions: rajneeshv

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

On June 22nd (we only saw on the 23rd), the tracking system updated for the both of us.

Now the status is:
Thanks!

Updated the spreadsheet!

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
The new tool doesn't have "Decision Made" status. So, yeah! This means that the application has been approved and oath is the only item pending here.

All the best!

Please keep me posted on further updates - when you receive the oath notification on the dashboard and once after receiving the oath email.
Thanks Man! Sure. I'll keep you posted.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
Lucky guy. All the best. Waiting since 2019.
All the best for your app. I am sure you will see progress on your application soon.

Reactions: canvisa13

Nevine.Kassem

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014

Now the status is:
That's the way it looks on my tracker as well. Hopefully, we'll see faster progress soon. I feel good about this.

Reactions: girgir

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I now slightly fear/suspect a re-test invitation because of the clarity of my ID. I was able to download a copy of the ID that I submitted for my test (there was an option to do that on the page that requests you to take a picture of the ID before starting the test).

While I can see the name and the ID number (health card number) very clearly, my DOB is almost clearly visible (The day and the month are clearly visible but one of the digits in the year field is slightly blurred but is still legible enough to be determined what that number is). The issue and expiry dates are clearly visible. My signature is barely visible on the ID.

It would be depressing if I had to do the test again for this reason . Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

My test status still shows "In Progress" but hopefully, I'll see an update by the end of this week. Fingers crossed.

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
I now slightly fear/suspect a re-test invitation because of the clarity of my ID. I was able to download a copy of the ID that I submitted for my test (there was an option to do that on the page that requests you to take a picture of the ID before starting the test).

While I can see the name and the ID number (health card number) very clearly, my DOB is almost clearly visible (The day and the month are clearly visible but one of the digits in the year field is slightly blurred but is still legible enough to be determined what that number is). The issue and expiry dates are clearly visible. My signature is barely visible on the ID.

It would be depressing if I had to do the test again for this reason . Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

My test status still shows "In Progress" but hopefully, I'll see an update by the end of this week. Fingers crossed.
They might just ask you to scan the card and email it to them too, instead of retaking the test.

Nevine.Kassem

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014

I wouldn't worry about it. Mine was a bit unclear as well and the test status changed into "completed" 3 days after I took the test.