+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

perpetualwait

May 27, 2021
Good morning
My latest updates. My tracker was updated today, all the requirements are completed. The only one left is the ceremony ( not started)
Hopefully every thing will start speeding up now and all of you guys will get some progress on your case.
Congrats!

Let us know when you hear back in regards to the Oath!

Looks like IRCC is picking up and things are getting streamlined and moving faster. Hopefully everyone will see things move from here on now. All the best!

Reactions: Georgesand

Moonyflower

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
Congrats!

Let us know when you hear back in regards to the Oath!

Looks like IRCC is picking up and things are getting streamlined and moving faster. Hopefully everyone will see things move from here on now. All the best!
Thank you. Sure I will. Wish every one here all the best.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
OKAY.
I just visitied the tracker and I have an update:

1 new update(s)

• Jun 26, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated

New update
Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed
Good morning
My latest updates. My tracker was updated today, all the requirements are completed. The only one left is the ceremony ( not started)
Hopefully every thing will start speeding up now and all of you guys will get some progress on your case.

Hey All,
Passed my Citizenship test on 26th.
Please update the tracker, if required.
My citizenship test has been updated to Completed on June 26 too
Updated!

Reactions: UnBip

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
:cool::) are the questions standard/comparable to the ones that we see on sites like apnatoronto?
Many questions were like that, yes. I found the test to be of moderate difficulty. There were some questions which I have never seen in any of the countless practice tests I've taken. I got a LOT of true or false questions (easy ones, at least 5 questions). I had one Fill in the blanks question. Others were all multiple choice.

UnBip

Jan 28, 2021
Hey, no worries, you're doing an amazing job for all of use. Thank you again for that.

Edit :
I forgot to ask. I filled my paper file in French, and I did the test in English. I know ceremonies can be hold either in English, French or Bilingual.
Any of these choices would be good for me. Do we get the chance to communicate that before they assign us to a ceremony?

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hey, no worries, you're doing an amazing job for all of use. Thank you again for that.

Edit :
I forgot to ask. I filled my paper file in French, and I did the test in English. I know ceremonies can be hold either in English, French or Bilingual.
Any of these choices would be good for me. Do we get the chance to communicate that before they assign us to a ceremony?
No. The ceremonies are bi-lingual by default. You will take the oath in both languages. The national anthem too, AFAIK, will be in both the languages.

Reactions: UnBip