+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
congrats!!
Which ID did you use?
Used my health card as the name / health card number are visible better on health card than DL. The photo still isn't of great quality and a part of my face is visible in the photo as well (just my eyes) but oh well. I took the test from a desktop with a very large screen so that's the best I could manage. Hopefully, the ID will be accepted without issues.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2020
I emailed the local office about my urgent processing to see what is happening, and they haven't replied back yet. I emailed them a little over a week ago. I guess that's my indication of failed attempt at urgent processing lol

Back into the waiting game. I just hope we can get our decisions made by the end of the year

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I emailed the local office about my urgent processing to see what is happening, and they haven't replied back yet. I emailed them a little over a week ago. I guess that's my indication of failed attempt at urgent processing lol

Back into the waiting game. I just hope we can get our decisions made by the end of the year
Might happen sooner than that. Fingers crossed!

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Did you enter your birth date/country correct(i forgot what all it asked). Verify again your information and retry. it should work for most - rarely cic might have entered date of birth or other info wrong.
It used to work but since we got new tracker it doesn’t work anymore !!