+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 AOR - Join here ***

JagRam

Star Member
May 31, 2020
From IMMI Tracker I can see for CEC candidates it takes min. 50days to get the 'Medical passed' status, from eAOR to Medical passed. Is my understanding correct? Any idea at an average how many days it takes to move to the next status i.e.e eAOR to Medical passed?

Sunil Kapoor

Feb 25, 2018
From IMMI Tracker I can see for CEC candidates it takes min. 50days to get the 'Medical passed' status, from eAOR to Medical passed. Is my understanding correct? Any idea at an average how many days it takes to move to the next status i.e.e eAOR to Medical passed?
Which tracker...can you share the link...bdw u r correct my friend also waited for 55 days for medical to be cleared

Viraj2020

Sep 23, 2020
Hi,
Needed a little bit of help. I uploaded my PR application on 17th September and also received AOR the same day. In the question that ‘have you applied to IRCC before or were you a part of a PR application’ I answered in the negative. But I had applied for tourist visa in 2019. After reading the comments on some other groups, I understand that I should have answered yes to the question. Please can anybody help me as to what I can do now? Thanks!

Reactions: Sunita arora

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi,
Needed a little bit of help. I uploaded my PR application on 17th September and also received AOR the same day. In the question that ‘have you applied to IRCC before or were you a part of a PR application’ I answered in the negative. But I had applied for tourist visa in 2019. After reading the comments on some other groups, I understand that I should have answered yes to the question. Please can anybody help me as to what I can do now? Thanks!
Have you raised a web form?