+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 AOR - Join here ***

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Is anyone aware of approx timelines of the different stages based on people who submitted their documents and got AOR in the last couple months such as August and July?
I'm aware that with EE it os variable, and now even more with the pandemic, but seems people are getting used to the "new normal" and so on..

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I have a query related to section wherein my Spouse's Address history is to be mentioned. It is written in the CIC profile that provide address of your spouse where he has lived in the past 10 years or since his 18 birthday.
Kindly note that permanent address on my spouse's NIC and place of birth on his Passport is mentioned as KARAK. However, he has lived almost all of his life at his current address i.e. (Rawalpindi).
So, kindly guide whether permanent address of Karak also needs to be mentioned in Spouse's Address History section or not? if yes, then what period to be mentioned for permanent residence ? Should it be similar to that of current address i.e. Since Birth till date.
I am arranging his Police Certificate from Rawalpindi as well as Karak.

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
I have a query related to section wherein my Spouse's Address history is to be mentioned. It is written in the CIC profile that provide address of your spouse where he has lived in the past 10 years or since his 18 birthday.
Kindly note that permanent address on my spouse's NIC and place of birth on his Passport is mentioned as KARAK. However, he has lived almost all of his life at his current address i.e. (Rawalpindi).
So, kindly guide whether permanent address of Karak also needs to be mentioned in Spouse's Address History section or not? if yes, then what period to be mentioned for permanent residence ? Should it be similar to that of current address i.e. Since Birth till date.
I am arranging his Police Certificate from Rawalpindi as well as Karak.
Hi Majid,
The address on the passport has nothing to do with the address history. You have to mention all the addresses you spouse has stayed since turning 18 years of age... Get the Police Certificate from one place for one country that is enough. Follow the link given below by CIC
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/pakistan.html

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Is anyone aware of approx timelines of the different stages based on people who submitted their documents and got AOR in the last couple months such as August and July?
I'm aware that with EE it os variable, and now even more with the pandemic, but seems people are getting used to the "new normal" and so on..
You can check this data on tracker,. however, due to covid, this timelines changed drastically and not really follow much logic

Solacanada

Sep 18, 2018
Hello All.
Category: FSW - Outland
ITA: August 5th
AOR: September 11
Upfront Medicals

All the best to everyone of us!