Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Noob question: Is this the place to check the application status (looking for IP1/2, MEP etc)?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

When I try to check the status, I get this response, I have tried few time: We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.

After applying for PR, I got a pdf (IMM 5794 - so this is my AOR) in my EE profile account saying the following. So I do have an application number starting with "E" followed by 9 numbers:
This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration,
Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through your account on .
We created a file for your application. The application number is located in the upper right-hand corner of this
letter. You must quote this application number each time you contact us.

I read somewhere that I will have to link my application to my account but it seems to be for paper/in-person application.

Or I am in too much of a rush. Please advice

My Status:
Category: CEC - Inland
ITA: Sept 2
AOR: September 17
Upfront medicals & PCC

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Noob question: Is this the place to check the application status (looking for IP1/2, MEP etc)?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

When I try to check the status, I get this response, I have tried few time: We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.

After applying for PR, I got a pdf (IMM 5794 - so this is my AOR) in my EE profile account saying the following. So I do have an application number starting with "E" followed by 9 numbers:
This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration,
Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through your account on .
We created a file for your application. The application number is located in the upper right-hand corner of this
letter. You must quote this application number each time you contact us.

I read somewhere that I will have to link my application to my account but it seems to be for paper/in-person application.

Or I am in too much of a rush. Please advice

My Status:
Category: CEC - Inland
ITA: Sept 2
AOR: September 17
Upfront medicals & PCC
Follow up question: If this is the place to check status going forward, should I expect some msgs in the Express Entry account/msgs/inbox (the place where you get your ITA and AOR)?