+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Oma123

Oct 11, 2020
Hi everyone!! The reference letter I got from my previous work just stated that I started working June 2016 rather than stating the date. Is that okay?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi everyone!! The reference letter I got from my previous work just stated that I started working June 2016 rather than stating the date. Is that okay?
It usually comes when days matter, if you have enough for claimed pointes without exact dates, then you should be ok.

ap111

Oct 18, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi, I submitted the profile on Sep 14. Then I have my passport renewed and submitted the new passport through Webform. I have received an email confirming receipt, but I haven't seen the new passport information in my account yet.

Given that, now I'm required to do the biometric collection. I suppose the working staff will put my new passport number in the biometric collection result. Will there be any trouble for IRCC to connect the biometric collection result with my account (if only old passport is there now)?
Thanks!

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi, I submitted the profile on Sep 14. Then I have my passport renewed and submitted the new passport through Webform. I have received an email confirming receipt, but I haven't seen the new passport information in my account yet.

Given that, now I'm required to do the biometric collection. I suppose the working staff will put my new passport number in the biometric collection result. Will there be any trouble for IRCC to connect the biometric collection result with my account (if only old passport is there now)?
Thanks!
Hi this is not an issue at all... your new passport will have the mention of the old passport number and that's enough... even I have done the same thing :)

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
CEC - Inland
AoR - September 4
Upfront Medical.

Has anyone applied for BOWP? Any idea how long the processing time is during COVID?