Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Change of address will not expedite the process, but since your meds are extended, as soon as a decision is made on your application, you will receive a COPR.
Hi, @legalfalcon

Is there any predictable logic why IRCC extends meds for one applicant and sends a re-med request to another?
All I know is that only inland applicants have their meds extended. Is it true ? Is there any info about outlanders?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, @legalfalcon

Is there any predictable logic why IRCC extends meds for one applicant and sends a re-med request to another?
All I know is that only inland applicants have their meds extended. Is it true ? Is there any info about outlanders?
There is a policy on which these decisions are based.

See #13,190

Reactions: BlindGoku and VVV62

tam22

Aug 2, 2021
Just re-posting my update from the PNP inland thread...

Just received the GCMS notes I ordered in mid-July. No surprise, my application is still untouched and security remains not-started.

I contacted my local MP, they were very empathetic to the situation and stated that many people living and working in the area are in the same situation as me. They are drafting a letter to the Immigration Minister because of this. The info they received from contacting IRCC confirmed what I already knew, my application hasn't been touched since Nov 2020. They said they will follow up with IRCC in 2-3 weeks if I have still not received any updates.

At this point, I really do not know what to do. I qualify for CEC, but I would have to re-sit my English test and re-do the medical test. Plus pay the EE fees again...... should I just do this? Do I just start a new application? I just want some certainty around my future here in Canada after 4 years of living here!

My housemate applied via EE CEC 2 months ago. They just received their CoPR. I was obviously happy for them, but also broke down in tears. I really feel for everyone in the same situation who applied in 2020. We have truly been forgotten about.

Reactions: BlindGoku

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020

Just received the GCMS notes I ordered in mid-July. No surprise, my application is still untouched and security remains not-started.

I contacted my local MP, they were very empathetic to the situation and stated that many people living and working in the area are in the same situation as me. They are drafting a letter to the Immigration Minister because of this. The info they received from contacting IRCC confirmed what I already knew, my application hasn't been touched since Nov 2020. They said they will follow up with IRCC in 2-3 weeks if I have still not received any updates.

At this point, I really do not know what to do. I qualify for CEC, but I would have to re-sit my English test and re-do the medical test. Plus pay the EE fees again...... should I just do this? Do I just start a new application? I just want some certainty around my future here in Canada after 4 years of living here!

My housemate applied via EE CEC 2 months ago. They just received their CoPR. I was obviously happy for them, but also broke down in tears. I really feel for everyone in the same situation who applied in 2020. We have truly been forgotten about.
Hello
I just became an FSW inland after moving to Canada recently. Do you know if I could also contact a MP? How to find who is he/she?
Thanks

vik.k

May 11, 2015

I feel your pain...Im in the same boat....Atleast your MP said 2-3 weeks...Mine said 2-3 months...Very frustrated...

tam22

Aug 2, 2021
I feel your pain...Im in the same boat....Atleast your MP said 2-3 weeks...Mine said 2-3 months...Very frustrated...
Well there's an election going on now, they said 2-3 weeks before the election was called. So who knows!

Mksidhu24

Aug 24, 2021
Hi

My brother got PNP last year and he applied EE in september 2020. He is still waiting for COPR. Security is pending. He got GCMS notes. No process. Is anyone else in same condition???

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi

My brother got PNP last year and he applied EE in september 2020. He is still waiting for COPR. Security is pending. He got GCMS notes. No process. Is anyone else in same condition???
Yes… Mine also security didnt started. Aor 8 Aug’20… OINP applicant

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hi

My security also hasn't started. CEC Inland AOR Sept 05

DBanswal

Aug 25, 2021
Hi All,

I am an Indian national with AOR September 2020(FSW-Outland). I am currently visiting my sister who lives in the UK. I also got my first dose of vaccination here in the Uk and would get the second one in the end of September, after which I will go back to India in October.

Just wanted everyone’s advice if I need to let IRCC know of my travel. I had read on other forums that I don’t need to inform IRCC of the vacations if the time period doesn’t exceed 6 months, so just wanted to double check. @legalfalcon I would be grateful for your advice as well.

Thanks in advance.

HelenBanana

Jan 25, 2021
Vanvouver BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hey guys, quick update:

I applied through express entry inland PNP in Sep 2020, and nothing has happened to that application ever since. This year in June I finally ran out of patience, I opened up a new account and applied through express entry CEC, (it was successful because the draw scores are lower this year), and today I received an email saying my second application was approved! Wasted an extra application fee but I think it's worth it lol.