+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi all, My Aor is September 2020 CEC with 3dependants Outland . In July, I moved out of Canada due to an emergency. Recently, my dependants got remedicals. After submitting them, I got a mail to provide current location. My temporary visa got expired.
My doubt: Is this a positive sign? Will they issue ppr for all us?
@legalfalcon please share your inputs.
What's the CoR of your dependents? I was hoping they were still extending medicals instead of sending new requests.

Vroh

Oct 7, 2020
Hi all, My Aor is September 2020 CEC with 3dependants Outland . In July, I moved out of Canada due to an emergency. Recently, my dependants got remedicals. After submitting them, I got a mail to provide current location. My temporary visa got expired.
My CoR is India.

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Any CEC Inland applicants still waiting? My application (AOR Sept 05) is still in process, only Eligibility recommended passed and the rest processing.
Contacted my MP several times, no movement at all. I'm literally loosing it.

Reactions: Vlcbs

Ramneek03

Oct 25, 2018
Any CEC Inland applicants still waiting? My application (AOR Sept 05) is still in process, only Eligibility recommended passed and the rest processing.
Contacted my MP several times, no movement at all. I'm literally loosing it.
Any dependent ? or single applicant.

Ramneek

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If you have updated your address, as and when the PPR is issued it will be for all individuals in the application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
EE-PNP (Alberta)
AOR - September 11, 2020
Biometrics exempt
Medical - passed October 2020
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started
Eligibility - not started
VO - Vancouver
My application is stuck in background check anyone on the same boat?
What do you mean it stuck in background check?
What is your notes show? Anything was done after R10?
I assume CIO transferred your application to Vancouver after R10 completion?

Vlcbs

Jan 3, 2020
EE PNP (AINP) inland
AOR - September 11, 2020
Medical - passed November 29, 2020
Background in progress:
Criminality - in process
Security - not started
Eligibility - not started
Nearly a year since AOR and still no update should I apply for CEC instead? Any thoughts?
Me!
EE PNP eligibility passed
security not started
Criminality in progress

Prithish92

Sep 3, 2020
Hi there,

I am an FSW Outland applicant from India with AOR Nov 2020. I ordered GCMS notes about a month back which states Criminality and medical passed, eligibility not started yet. The notes also mentioned that they went through the preliminary data like ECA and biometrics and all documents are set for review. I would be requesting GCMS notes again by the end of August 2021. I was wondering if anyone with a similar timeline has seen any progress in their application. I contacted the local visa office processing my application and I got an automated reply email mentioning they aren't finalizing applications due tp travel ban till Sep 20, 2021 from India. Given the fact that anxiety is off the roof with no timeline in sight and the growing confusion with COVID, any updates would be really appreciated. Hope you all are doing well and keeping safe.

Cheers!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi there,

I am an FSW Outland applicant from India with AOR Nov 2020. I ordered GCMS notes about a month back which states Criminality and medical passed, eligibility not started yet. The notes also mentioned that they went through the preliminary data like ECA and biometrics and all documents are set for review. I would be requesting GCMS notes again by the end of August 2021. I was wondering if anyone with a similar timeline has seen any progress in their application. I contacted the local visa office processing my application and I got an automated reply email mentioning they aren't finalizing applications due tp travel ban till Sep 20, 2021 from India. Given the fact that anxiety is off the roof with no timeline in sight and the growing confusion with COVID, any updates would be really appreciated. Hope you all are doing well and keeping safe.

Cheers!
Many Inland applicants same AOR and beyond have Eligibility not started. So, don’t wait any news any time soon.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi there, I called IRCC today and as per them Criminality, Biometric and Medical is Passed. But Surprisingly they said Eligibility is NOT STARTED YET, and file is not been updated since November, 26 2020.
AOR - 15th September
Medical, Criminality, Biometric - 26th November, 2020
Eligibility - Not Started
VO - Etobicoke Local VO.
Is this Normal ? but not sure what next can be done. Seems Just wait and pray is the only option :)
Any updates for you?

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Just received GCMS notes (2nd ordered, first on Feb 2021 and now July 2021).
They extended my medicals last month, they were supposed to expire in a week from today, but last month they were extended for 11 months.
Based on some documents shared by @legalfalcon , I guess I am now group A, were documents have 6+ months of validity.
Hope my application gets processed ASAP once restrictions are lifted, AOR is Sep 2020 (FSW)

Also, last week changed my address as now I am an Inland candidate, uploaded a webform with the Change earlier this week.
@legalfalcon could my application can be updated and the agent might approve quicker now that I am here? (Eligibility passed and background check in progress)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Just received GCMS notes (2nd ordered, first on Feb 2021 and now July 2021).
They extended my medicals last month, they were supposed to expire in a week from today, but last month they were extended for 11 months.
Based on some documents shared by @legalfalcon , I guess I am now group A, were documents have 6+ months of validity.
Hope my application gets processed ASAP once restrictions are lifted, AOR is Sep 2020 (FSW)

Also, last week changed my address as now I am an Inland candidate, uploaded a webform with the Change earlier this week.
@legalfalcon could my application can be updated and the agent might approve quicker now that I am here? (Eligibility passed and background check in progress)
Change of address will not expedite the process, but since your meds are extended, as soon as a decision is made on your application, you will receive a COPR.

Reactions: BlindGoku