+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

I_Seeker

May 6, 2021
Congratulations !!!!

Can you please let me know if you have taken any additional steps such as raising webform / reaching out to MP to expedite your case ? I am in same boat waiting from last 10 months and have absolutely no clue about application. Only eligibility is updated as Pass. Please guide me how to proceed forward.
I did do something about it. The web forms didn’t help much as we got standard responses. We raised it with our MP, but all they can do is get the status of your case.

If you have reasons why you would benefit the Canadian community, I would raise it in a web form. We did. The case moved faster, but I can’t say that it was because of the web form.

So patience is the only guaranteed technique I can give you.

Reactions: Holy Cow

I_Seeker

May 6, 2021
Congratulations, pal!
Can you please post detailed timeline once you get your Notes?
I wonder the exact time between R10 and A11.2 and then final approval.

I have just R10 cleared for the last 7 months and nothing is done. Seems like you had the same story so please update us on the timeline once it available to you.

Cheers!
Thanks!

When I spoke to IRCC, they said that the timelines are close to useless as the agents work at different speed to different demands.

I agree with the agent. Our application was stuck on Medicals for 8 months. Nothing else done.

then all of a sudden, our file went from that to complete in 2 months.

Other people have had almost everything done from the start, but are still waiting.

I can still detail my notes when I get them, but I’m not sure how much help they will be.

Reactions: upon and guelphite

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
This guy have Eligibility Not started until just now when he got approved quickly.

You have Eligibility passed-just sit back and relax. Your application is 95% approved just the matter of time.
It's comforting to know , but as per my experience nothing is sure until we get the document in hand. I came across few cases how got rejected due to minor documentation reasons after 12 / 15 months of waiting. Which is kind of difficult situation.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
It's comforting to know , but as per my experience nothing is sure until we get the document in hand. I came across few cases how got rejected due to minor documentation reasons after 12 / 15 months of waiting. Which is kind of difficult situation.
What exact reasons?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I did do something about it. The web forms didn’t help much as we got standard responses. We raised it with our MP, but all they can do is get the status of your case.

If you have reasons why you would benefit the Canadian community, I would raise it in a web form. We did. The case moved faster, but I can’t say that it was because of the web form.

Thanks for the response. Did you create letter of explanation , to convey how you can benefit the Canadian community Or just wrote the reasons in the webform ?

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017

Can you please let us know when did you submit this webform? And did they reply? Thanks and congratulations

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Hi Guys! Following are my details :

EE FSW Outland

AOR - SEPTEMBER 2020
MEDICALS - Passed (Oct 2020)

No further updates! Should I keep waiting if such a delays is normal considering thepresent scenario? Or is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this or get this speeded up?

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hi Guys! Following are my details :

EE FSW Outland

AOR - SEPTEMBER 2020
MEDICALS - Passed (Oct 2020)

No further updates! Should I keep waiting if such a delays is normal considering thepresent scenario? Or is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this or get this speeded up?
Unfortunately this is the current scenario, as borders open we should see more movement in Outland files

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
OINP - Outland Applicant (India)
AOR - 8th Aug’20
Biometrics - 25 Feb’21
Medicals expired - 20 June’21
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
No update… Last update was of biometric update.
@legalfalcon Earlier, Till 21stJune’2021 my profile used to show - Medical passed on 22 Sep’20 but now it is showing you do not need a medical exam.. What does that mean? Is there some progress in my file?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guys,
OINP - Outland Applicant (India)
AOR - 8th Aug’20
Biometrics - 25 Feb’21
Medicals expired - 20 June’21
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
No update… Last update was of biometric update.
@legalfalcon Earlier, Till 21stJune’2021 my profile used to show - Medical passed on 22 Sep’20 but now it is showing you do not need a medical exam.. What does that mean? Is there some progress in my file?

Most likely your medicals have been extended. See #13,190

Reactions: Amiz

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon Sir… Thanks a lot for your reply.. I am not aware at what stage my application is? What should be the next corrective step to know the stage- Shall i raise webform??

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Sir… Thanks a lot for your reply.. I am not aware at what stage my application is? What should be the next corrective step to know the stage- Shall i raise webform??

Send a web form to know what stage your application is at. All applications go through the following:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligiblity
Security.

See https://bit.ly/3Bddj73

You can also request your GCMS notes.

Reactions: Gilljas and Amiz

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Is there any movement at all on FSW-O applications? I'm so sorry, I have not been active much because I didn't see a point but now I'm so worried that my file hasn't been touched since November 2020.