I_Seeker

May 6, 2021
FSW inland
AOR Sep 19
Eligibility passed Nov 2020
Medicals passed Oct 2020
Criminality and security haven’t started yet
It’s been almost 10 months
Ordered GCMS notes twice; No updates since last Nov. Sent a couple of web forms and no positive response.
Frustrated for the long wait :(. Anyone with the same boat here? Good luck to y’all
FSW Inland
AOR Sep 7

Between October 2020 and June 2021, only our medical she been passed.

Then, quite suddenly, eligibility, criminality, and other checks passed. Now we are eating on background.

Stay positive.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your reply.

regarding the part about the ghost updates, do they mean anything?
They just indicate a movement in your application. It can be a mundane one or a major one.

If you keep a note of the date on when you received the GU, you can compare it with your GCMS notes to see what happened on that date.

However, there is no need to give much credence to it.

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Hi everyone,
Just to update you all, finally!! Received my pr card yesterday. Thnx to all for your support. But idk why i didn't receive card for my spouse. I uploaded docs on portal at same time. Our pics are still under review with ircc no email was received from ircc but i got the card

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hi everyone,
Just to update you all, finally!! Received my pr card yesterday. Thnx to all for your support. But idk why i didn't receive card for my spouse. I uploaded docs on portal at same time. Our pics are still under review with ircc no email was received from ircc but i got the card
Cec?

atif mehmood

Dec 7, 2017
Hello @legalfalcon can you please guide what factors do ircc consider to pass criminality other then biometric, my status says biometric done but criminality section says not started , it's been 9 months now, even eligibility is passed, FSW-O.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Aspire4PR

Aug 5, 2020
My wife photo got rejected
We uploaded it again but it is still under review for more than 4 weeks
Any idea how long it takes to process in these cases? Is there any way to expedite this process?
When they reject the photo, did they mailed you or you get to know from the protal about the rejection?

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Hey fellow travelers and wise ones like @legalfalcon , I need your advice: I am awaiting a decision on my EE (CEC) application AOR-Sept 2020 (see details in signature below) however I am not confident I will get it because I claimed Arranged Employment but employer did not give properly worded letter. I have a second ITA from another EE profile (different email id) where I have NOT claimed AE and it will expire in 2 weeks. What are the risks of putting in a 2nd application for the same person while the first one is being processed? Will they freeze both applications or cancel the first one or reach out to me (and cause more delay)?

PS: Sorry for creating a second EE and getting a 2nd ITA but my first application was based on company's letter for Arranged Employment (different from simple job experience) and the HR created hell and gave a vaguely worded letter. I waited until April for a decision but none came so I took the unpleasant step of creating a 2nd EE without claiming Arranged Employment and got another ITA solely based on my work experience in Canada. This 2nd ITA has a higher probability since I don't need that darn letter for AE. I am running out of age and there is nothing I can do to increase my points, this is my LAST chance so I am desperate. Plz Plz help
Here is a reply for a webform request that someone received 2 yrs ago, I guess it still applies, looks like it is ok to put in a 2nd EE PR application while the first one is being processed. At some point the IRCC should contact you to ask you to withdraw one of the applications unless you have already done so. Needless to say this should be done only under extreme circumstances. Sharing it for others:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/can-i-have-two-pr-applications-in-process-at-the-same-time.542855/post-7500327

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES: 1
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: London
Text: Appears RFV. *Meds valid to 20Sep21

So, yesterday I have received 2nd set of GCMS, generated on 06-07-2021. Above are the details, so @legalfalcon , what's up with my application status? Is my profile on right direction? My Security is blank means my profile is under security screening right under sections s15 and s16 ?

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES: 1
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: London
Text: Appears RFV. *Meds valid to 20Sep21

So, yesterday I have received 2nd set of GCMS, generated on 06-07-2021. Above are the details, so @legalfalcon , what's up with my application status? Is my profile on right direction? My Security is blank means my profile is under security screening right under sections s15 and s16 ?
@caipsnotes ?