+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Hey guys, any fsw-o applicants with Ottawa VO got an update to their application in the last couple months? Last updates I've seen were in mid-February but nothing since.

hereforinfo

Feb 22, 2021
I am on the same situation , CEC inland , 2 dependents lnland. Apr 14 criminality passed and no updated since. Let me know if you get any updates on your seciruty.
I called IRCC today morning. nothing changed, still Security not started.
last time my file updated by an Immigration officer was on April 21.

Any updates on your case?

My updates

AOR: 20 Sep 2020
Biometric: Exempted
Medial: Expired - may get extension, didn't receive any request to retake medical
Eligibility: Passed - April 21
Criminality: Passed - April 21
Security: Not Started - staying here since April 21

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Hey, just wondering, how long does it take before getting gcms notes? I ordered mine on April 26 (I did it myself as I live in Canada and I am under a work permit). Thanks!
About a month or so

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
I have used a representative (lawyer) for my PR application. My application is attached with her GC account. Is there any way to get it linked to mine? So i can see if theres any updates, if theres any.
And is it a lengthy and confusing process?

Please advice.

Clara_pnz

Dec 14, 2020
Hey guys, any fsw-o applicants with Ottawa VO got an update to their application in the last couple months? Last updates I've seen were in mid-February but nothing since.
We are on the same boat, FSW Outland AOR 5 sept VO Ottawa, I ordered my GCMS notes at 5 March and nothing move since 31 January. I sent a webform last week for more news I hope.

Last edited:

FARR2091

Jan 4, 2021
We are on the same boat, FSW Outland AOR 5 sept VO Ottawa, I ordered my GCMS notes at 5 March and nothing move since 31 February. I sent a webform last week for more news I hope.
AOR Sep 23, FSW - O, no change since december last ghostupdate, even i ordered my gcms notes same. I sent a webform and they replied with the generic response of COVID and so on.. nothing can be done unfortunately:/

Clara_pnz

Dec 14, 2020
AOR Sep 23, FSW - O, no change since december last ghostupdate, even i ordered my gcms notes same. I sent a webform and they replied with the generic response of COVID and so on.. nothing can be done unfortunately:/
I will keep you in touch if I had news after my webform ...

Reactions: FARR2091

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

Need suggestions on few points, my AOR is 2th September CEC Outland (India). My profile currently consists of myself + 2 dependents (Spouse+Daughter), when I called and checked with IRCC customer rep last month they said all the eligibility and background verification is complete though not updated in profile and I should wait for any further updates.

But me and my Wife are expecting twins in June, so I need to understand how to proceed on below points -
1. When do I need to update my profile with the details of twins, post birth or post I have their birth certificates and passports ready?
2. Do I need again show proof of funds based on the number of dependents?
3. If yes? Can I divide the proof of funds between Canada and India accounts?
4. I have a valid Work permit and TRV stamped and planning to travel to Canada in July end or August first week, will PR application be approved faster if the Main applicant is in Canada.
5. I planning to take first does of Covishield vaccination, though its in authorized vaccines list of Canada. I might not be able to take 2nd dose here in case I travel by July end? Will there be any issues bcz of this.

Would appreciate your valuable inputs.
@legalfalcon Any inputs please

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Any inputs please
1. You can only add an individual after it is born. So as soon as the birth of your twins, inform IRCC and you will be sent a list of forms and fee which you will have to fill and provide along with the birth certificates and copies of the passport. You will have have to provide an updated PoF, which should not account your twins, if you are not exempt form PoF requirement. Also, where your twins are Canadian citizens or not by birth (if born in Canada) will determine if you will also have to provide their medicals.

2. YEs, see 1.

3. YEs, you can show funds in multiple accounts. If you applied under CEC, then you are exempt from meeting the PoF requirements. See
https://bit.ly/36Y9tRX

4. Currently all individuals in the application should be in Canada for IRCC to issue you a COPR.

5. Not at all. Just carry your vaccination certificate. When you become eligible for the second dose as per the Province you are in, you can show your certificate and get the second dose here. However, Canada is no longer gibing Covishield, so you will have to chose between what is offered, unless you will be in Canada within the next few days. All individuals who received first shot of Covishield can now get a second shot before the stock expires. See https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/national-vaccine-panel-allows-for-mixing-and-matching-covid-19-vaccines-1.5451067

Reactions: vijayb104