+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Dear Harsha, I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the
Dear Harsha, I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. In addition, according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act: 11.2 An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation. Section 11.2 of the Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)) as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. In your Express Entry profile you indicated: Arranged Employment: for which you claimed 50 points After examination of your application and the documentation that you submitted, I note that the job offer letter from your current employer XXXXX LTD does not indicate a continuous full-time job offer for a total duration of at least one year to once permanent residence granted. This is necessary to meet the qualifying offer of arranged employment requirements set out in section 29 (2) (b) of the Ministerial Instructions. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you have a qualifying offer of arranged employment as described in the Ministerial Instructions. This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. As I have found that you no longer possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h), you no longer meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of Act. Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application. You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid. The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application. Your application will be retained, under current Government of Canada file retention guidelines, for a period of two years. Your application forms and supporting documents will not be returned to you. If you should submit a new application it would require new fees and documentation and would need to meet all the requirements in effect at the time the application is submitted. You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any. If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you may take steps to improve your competitiveness and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education. However, you must meet the minimum requirements to enter the Express Entry pool and there is no guarantee that you will be issued another invitation to apply for permanent residence under one of the immigration programs subject to Express Entry. Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. In addition, according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act: 11.2 An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation. Section 11.2 of the Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)) as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. In your Express Entry profile you indicated: Arranged Employment: for which you claimed 50 points After examination of your application and the documentation that you submitted, I note that the job offer letter from your current employer XXXXX LTD does not indicate a continuous full-time job offer for a total duration of at least one year to once permanent residence granted. This is necessary to meet the qualifying offer of arranged employment requirements set out in section 29 (2) (b) of the Ministerial Instructions. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you have a qualifying offer of arranged employment as described in the Ministerial Instructions. This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. As I have found that you no longer possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h), you no longer meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of Act. Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application. You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid. The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application. Your application will be retained, under current Government of Canada file retention guidelines, for a period of two years. Your application forms and supporting documents will not be returned to you. If you should submit a new application it would require new fees and documentation and would need to meet all the requirements in effect at the time the application is submitted. You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any. If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you may take steps to improve your competitiveness and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education. However, you must meet the minimum requirements to enter the Express Entry pool and there is no guarantee that you will be issued another invitation to apply for permanent residence under one of the immigration programs subject to Express Entry. Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sorry about ur application..May be u should raise a webform for reconsideration with ur updated Job letter..How about ur security and criminality in the notes, was it passed?

pcc_mex

Nov 23, 2020
I called IRCC today morning. nothing changed, still Security not started.
last time my file updated by an Immigration officer was on April 21.

Any updates on your case?

My updates

AOR: 20 Sep 2020
Biometric: Exempted
Medial: Expired - may get extension, didn't receive any request to retake medical
Eligibility: Passed - April 21
Criminality: Passed - April 21
Security: Not Started - staying here since April 21
Nothing changed since last update , security not started and other stages cleared . Almost all inland applicants from September got approved . Last time my file was touched on April 10. Really frustrating

@legalfalcon can you provide some insights on what might be happening in our case and is this a something to be concerned , as most of the inland applicants from September got approved.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Called IRCC recently and zero progress. Application has been gathering dust since Eligibility was passed by an agent on Dec 02, 2020. I don't think an officer has even been assigned to the application since it moved to CPC Ottawa. How disappointing.

Reactions: sibhi8

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Nothing changed since last update , security not started and other stages cleared . Almost all inland applicants from September got approved . Last time my file was touched on April 10. Really frustrating

@legalfalcon can you provide some insights on what might be happening in our case and is this a something to be concerned , as most of the inland applicants from September got approved.
What is the status of your eligibility notes, check the last 3-5 pages to make sure it is conclusively passed.

pcc_mex

Nov 23, 2020
What is the status of your eligibility notes, check the last 3-5 pages to make sure it is conclusively passed.
Yes below is the status as per the latest gcms from Apr 15 ,

Eligibility : Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical : Passed
Info Sharing : Complete

as per ircc call last week , agent confirmed last update is on April 10 and nothing since then . Application is in progress.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes below is the status as per the latest gcms from Apr 15 ,

Eligibility : Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical : Passed
Info Sharing : Complete

as per ircc call last week , agent confirmed last update is on April 10 and nothing since then . Application is in progress.
Check the last 3-5 pages, this is where the officer's notes are. And see what you have for eligibility.

pcc_mex

Nov 23, 2020
Check the last 3-5 pages, this is where the officer's notes are. And see what you have for eligibility.
Thanks for the reply, below is from the recent GCMS noted from May 15.

NOTES:1
Created Date: 2021/04/09 14:51:28 Created By: PR21827
Updated Date: 2021/04/09 14:51:37 Updated By: PR21827
Restricted: No
Label: General Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
*OFFICER REVIEW - APPLICATION*: E001518859 FOSS/GCMS NAIMarriage certificate and birth certificates of
"dependents on file.No concerns with the relationship.******A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R87.1ELIGIBILITY****** Canadian Work Experience - Having reviewed the application as a whole, the PAs temporary resident status, work permits,language test results,and upon analysis,Iam satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian experience class Section R87.1of the Regulations. Foreign work experience - Iam satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA possesses the experience as claimed.Iam satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1A 11.2 Met Selection EE passed"
"*****ADMISSIBILITY***** PA Background information reviewed, no concerns"
"Criminality:NRT PA: NRT-ALL REQUIRED PCS ""*File"
pending

As you can see eligibility and criminality is passed . At the end it says File pending , what does that mean

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Called IRCC recently and zero progress. Application has been gathering dust since Eligibility was passed by an agent on Dec 02, 2020. I don't think an officer has even been assigned to the application since it moved to CPC Ottawa. How disappointing.
Hi,
Can you please share at what time did you call IRCC? I tried reaching the agent but could not get through. I have received only one recorded message after trying to call IRCC multiple times that "All our agents are busy at the moment so we cannot connect you to them. Please try Later"

Is there any trick to get through them?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the reply, below is from the recent GCMS noted from May 15.

NOTES:1
Created Date: 2021/04/09 14:51:28 Created By: PR21827
Updated Date: 2021/04/09 14:51:37 Updated By: PR21827
Restricted: No
Label: General Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
*OFFICER REVIEW - APPLICATION*: E001518859 FOSS/GCMS NAIMarriage certificate and birth certificates of
"dependents on file.No concerns with the relationship.******A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R87.1ELIGIBILITY****** Canadian Work Experience - Having reviewed the application as a whole, the PAs temporary resident status, work permits,language test results,and upon analysis,Iam satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian experience class Section R87.1of the Regulations. Foreign work experience - Iam satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA possesses the experience as claimed.Iam satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1A 11.2 Met Selection EE passed"
"*****ADMISSIBILITY***** PA Background information reviewed, no concerns"
"Criminality:NRT PA: NRT-ALL REQUIRED PCS ""*File"
pending

As you can see eligibility and criminality is passed . At the end it says File pending , what does that mean
Pending here means for other checks. i.e. security. See https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
@legalfalcon i have recently received GCMS note, i am FSW inland applicant ( AOR Nov 2020). Which section in GCMS note I have to check for the update. Its a long document ( 81) pages

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon i have recently received GCMS note, i am FSW inland applicant ( AOR Nov 2020). Which section in GCMS note I have to check for the update. Its a long document ( 81) pages

The three simple steps to read your GCMS notes:

1. Verify that they are your notes by checking your application number, your name and date of birth on page 1.

2. See page 2 for the assessments. This is the overview of your application stages. To read on stages, see https://bit.ly/35xhKw6

3. Then flip to the last 3-5 pages, this is where the notes entered by the immigration officers are and will provide you with the details.

Once done, you will have a clear grip of your application and then you can read in details about the assessments and calculations and the incoming and outgoing documents which will be in the middle of your notes.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Please somebody, I ordered my gcms notes in April 26 but haven’t got nothing yet. Should I write them? Or order new ones?

thanks!

jerinmp

Sep 1, 2020
Hello All,
My AOR was in 2020 Sept. Dec 2020 i got the medicals cleared and biometrics. After that no changes in the profile till date. I am inland and my daughter who is 6 year old in India. I called IRCC last week and checked the status they told all my checks are completed on May 20th and final decision is pending.I asked IRCC that why my profile is not updated any of these status the agent told that it will be updated once the Final decision is made. My profile nothing is updated after December 15th 2020. I was in an assumption that every step completed the profile also gets updated. Can any one knows about this , is this the normal way or something which is not right. ?

Thanks in advance
Rose

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Hi alll,
my Medical was expired on 31st may 2021, I called them and agent confirmed that medical is extended rest all steps are completed. but there is no update in profile neither any GU. can some one tell when can I get CoPR?
@legalfalcon

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi alll,
my Medical was expired on 31st may 2021, I called them and agent confirmed that medical is extended rest all steps are completed. but there is no update in profile neither any GU. can some one tell when can I get CoPR?
@legalfalcon
Hello @khalsa.pradeepsingh , have u ever ordered gcms notes ? How many times u have approached IRCC and how ?
My intention to ask this is to know ur opinion whether the information provided on call is reliable or it might mis match with the one provided in notes ?
BTW what's ur AOR and COR