+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
FSW - O

Dependents not accompanying

Visa office: London, UK (As per Webform response; don’t know when the application was moved there)

Country of citizenship: Pakistan

Country of residence: Saudi Arabia

ITA: 16 Sep 2020

AOR: 29 Sep 2020

MEP / BIL / ADR (Saudi PCC): 23 Nov 2020

Biometrics done: 24 Nov 2020 (Updated within minutes on IRCC profile)

Saudi PCC submitted: 17 December 2020 (“Review of Additional Documents” changed to “The additional documents you provided have been uploaded”; NO confirmation email received)

30 March 2021: Raised webform (global) asking for update

14 April 2021: Received reply that my application is at the London, UK office and that I should contact them.

14 April 2021: Raised webform (London visa office) asking for update

15 April 2021: Received generic reply from the London visa office (“Your application is currently awaiting further review. Please do not send repeat enquiries as these take away from our ability to process applications and reply to emails. Rest assured that IRCC will contact you again as soon as we are able to proceed with your application. Please wait to hear from us.”)

22 April 2021: Confirmation email for submitted documents received; checked my online profile; saw “Application/profile updated”; “Review of Additional Documents” changed to “Not applicable”; “Background check” changed to “Your application is in progress”

27 April 2021: Ghost update (no email); “Background check” changed back to “We are processing your background check”.

5 May 2021: Ordered GCMS notes

16 May 2021: Ghost update (no email); no changes in online profile
My AOR is Sep 25, 2020, rest everything is same as yours :)

Reactions: Ad78

Neyomaa

Apr 1, 2021
It is still ok to send photos by mail. But the problem is, for mail applications, it is taking 4+ months to get PR card while online uploads, it's 1 month. Not fair especially because it's random some are asked to upload and some are asked to send in the mail. No first come first serve.
Hi, I have a question. On the Copr letter I received, it said to send ONE photograph by mail which I did. But now I see online that people are sending more than one as the requirements. Do you have any idea which is correct and if this is an issue? Thank you

FARR2091

Jan 4, 2021
FSW - O

Dependents not accompanying

Visa office: London, UK (As per Webform response; don’t know when the application was moved there)

Country of citizenship: Pakistan

Country of residence: Saudi Arabia

ITA: 16 Sep 2020

AOR: 29 Sep 2020

MEP / BIL / ADR (Saudi PCC): 23 Nov 2020

Biometrics done: 24 Nov 2020 (Updated within minutes on IRCC profile)

Saudi PCC submitted: 17 December 2020 (“Review of Additional Documents” changed to “The additional documents you provided have been uploaded”; NO confirmation email received)

30 March 2021: Raised webform (global) asking for update

14 April 2021: Received reply that my application is at the London, UK office and that I should contact them.

14 April 2021: Raised webform (London visa office) asking for update

15 April 2021: Received generic reply from the London visa office (“Your application is currently awaiting further review. Please do not send repeat enquiries as these take away from our ability to process applications and reply to emails. Rest assured that IRCC will contact you again as soon as we are able to proceed with your application. Please wait to hear from us.”)

22 April 2021: Confirmation email for submitted documents received; checked my online profile; saw “Application/profile updated”; “Review of Additional Documents” changed to “Not applicable”; “Background check” changed to “Your application is in progress”

27 April 2021: Ghost update (no email); “Background check” changed back to “We are processing your background check”.

5 May 2021: Ordered GCMS notes

16 May 2021: Ghost update (no email); no changes in online profile
can you please share the link for webform (London visa office) you used ?

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi, I have a question. On the Copr letter I received, it said to send ONE photograph by mail which I did. But now I see online that people are sending more than one as the requirements. Do you have any idea which is correct and if this is an issue? Thank you
One should be fine. I sent only one by mail. Those sending two might be extra cautious.

hereforinfo

Feb 22, 2021
Called IRCC below are the updates

AOR: 20 Sep 2020
Biometric: Exempted
Medial: Expired - may get extension, didn't receive any request to retake medical
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started

Do you know how long on an average Security will take?

No GU or updates in the online profile - writing it here based on information received on call from IRCC agent.

Reactions: Kerikeri

pcc_mex

Nov 23, 2020
Called IRCC below are the updates

AOR: 20 Sep 2020
Biometric: Exempted
Medial: Expired - may get extension, didn't receive any request to retake medical
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started

Do you know how long on an average Security will take?

No GU or updates in the online profile - writing it here based on information received on call from IRCC agent.
I am on the same situation , CEC inland , 2 dependents lnland. Apr 14 criminality passed and no updated since. Let me know if you get any updates on your seciruty.

hereforinfo

Feb 22, 2021
I am on the same situation , CEC inland , 2 dependents lnland. Apr 14 criminality passed and no updated since. Let me know if you get any updates on your seciruty.

I am same CEC inland, 3 inland dependents, will keep posted. As per IRCC call, last update was done on 21st April. Let me also know how your case progresses. Thanks!

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Just send what was asked. Some people get extra cautious and they sent +1 then someone wants to be more cautious and sends +2 so break the cycle, send what was asked! If the request was ambiguous then it's a different matter

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
AOR - Sept 12, CEC Inland
Medical Exam Pass - Oct 30
Biometrics Enrolment - Nov 18

My application says
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
I was able to get in touch with an agent today and they said that the review is complete and that I should be hearing a final decision in the next few weeks. At this point, it most likely means that the application is approved, correct? The agent didn't want to use language like 'approved' and said to wait for the final decision, but wondering what scenarios exist where it'd get rejected at this point? I'm not particularly in a rush so don't mind waiting a few more weeks.
I am in a similar boat. Did the agent say "Recommended Pass" for Eligibility? If so then it means a junior person has done all the reviewing and suggested that your case's eligibility be approved. Then a senior person will review the junior's work and most probably agree with the recommendation and give it the final approval unless the junior has missed something or did not follow the correct protocol etc. Background check should be fine unless you have had some prior issues with the law. Best Wishes. Hope we all get it soon. The uncertainty and waiting is horrible!

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Any FSW-O having application in New Delhi VO has seen any progress in Eligibilty (In progress/completed etc) ?