+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Hi all,
in the morning it was showing Medical passed on 7th may, and now shows
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
does any one know about this? my AOR was 25th sep.

Rom2208

May 14, 2021
Hi guys,
I received my COPR by email from cic-etobicoke on Saturday but I did receive the portal credentials on Tuesday as well

i did send my photo and mailed them to the VO on Monday and I did update my SIN number and health card as well.

do you know if it’s normal to receive the portal email after COPR?
Any advice will be appreciated

thank you guy and good luck to all

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hi guys,
I received my COPR by email from cic-etobicoke on Saturday but I did receive the portal credentials on Tuesday as well

i did send my photo and mailed them to the VO on Monday and I did update my SIN number and health card as well.

Congratulations.. Happy for you!

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

It happens. If you are given the option to upload photos online, you could have used that option. Its faster way to get PR card.

By the way, whats the process to get a health card updated? I did apply for SIN update and I received new SIN. But not sure what to do with health card.

Rom2208

May 14, 2021
It happens. If you are given the option to upload photos online, you could have used that option. Its faster way to get PR card.

By the way, whats the process to get a health card updated? I did apply for SIN update and I received new SIN. But not sure what to do with health card.
thank you for your response, the girl at service Ontario told me that now I can’t renew my ohip card because they have extended automatically for 1 year all the benefits due to COVID 19 so I’m covered. She told me that once everything is reopened I should be able to renew my card and until then no action is required.

hop that helps

Reactions: aaryas and Kerikeri

I_Seeker

May 6, 2021
I requested my GCMS notes last week, but my wife raised a good question, what good is it for?

Say for example that my notes come back and they’ve done almost nothing, what could I possibly do?

Forgive my ignorance, but don’t GCMS notes seem like an exercise in seeing what has been done, and nothing else?

Reactions: Abrar110

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I requested my GCMS notes last week, but my wife raised a good question, what good is it for?

Say for example that my notes come back and they’ve done almost nothing, what could I possibly do?

Forgive my ignorance, but don’t GCMS notes seem like an exercise in seeing what has been done, and nothing else?
Totally concur with your missus, waste of money better raise a webform ... Good luck

Reactions: I_Seeker

ns317

Aug 29, 2019

GCMS Notes are useful only if you are one of the few with an especially complicated application, stuck due to some reason that you aren't aware of. They are completely useless particularly in the middle of the pandemic when most processing is pretty much on pause.

Reactions: I_Seeker

kabir.singh

Oct 1, 2020
My application shows Approved on the CIC website and I can see the COPR number. How long does it usually take for the COPR letter? Also, see the expiry date as August 19, 2021. What do I need to do before that date? Thanks!

CEC inland + 1 dependent
Review of eligibility May 20, 2021
Review of medical results November 4, 2020
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview.
Biometrics November 20, 2020
Background check April 20, 2021
Final decision May 20, 2021
Me too with the same status. maybe @legalfalcon sir can answer

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: kabir.singh

I_Seeker

May 6, 2021
GCMS Notes are useful only if you are one of the few with an especially complicated application, stuck due to some reason that you aren't aware of. They are completely useless particularly in the middle of the pandemic when most processing is pretty much on pause.
I agree, thanks