+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Neyomaa

Apr 1, 2021
Just send what was asked. Some people get extra cautious and they sent +1 then someone wants to be more cautious and sends +2 so break the cycle, send what was asked! If the request was ambiguous then it's a different matter
Thank you. The website does say 2 but the COPR I received said 1 so I was abit confused. Thanks tho!

1sh1905

Mar 29, 2020
Catergory: FSW (Outland)
AOR: September 30, 2020
Medicals: Done Upfront
Biometrics: December 17, 2020

Progress Bar showed completion on March 30, 2021 but disappeared a day before on 98% citing covid delays. Can I do anything to find out about the status of my application? Can I expect a decision within this year? I am really worried. Is it just the helplessly waiting game now? Does the webform enquiry do any help?

Last edited:

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I got an email saying We successfully get your document, and when I log in I saw my additional document status is updated from N/A to we are reviewing your additional document.
I uploaded my RPRF receipt in Nov 2020, and they told me they got it today...
Aor Sept 2020 Sydney, anyone have any idea what is happening?

Clara_pnz

Dec 14, 2020
Catergory: FSW (Outland)
AOR: September 30, 2020
Medicals: Done Upfront
Biometrics: December 17, 2020

Progress Bar showed completion on March 30, 2021 but disappeared a day before on 98% citing covid delays. Can I do anything to find out about the status of my application? Can I expect a decision within this year? I am really worried. Is it just the helplessly waiting game now? Does the webform enquiry do any help?
we are on the same boat.
FSW Outland
AOR 5 sept 2020
VO Ottawa, progress bar disappeared after 100% completion 5th March due to covid delays. I ordered my GCMS notes on March and it says eligibility is passed, criminality and info sharing in progress and security not started.
I guess we have to wait again and again... I hope we can leave at the end of 2021. I was wondering if I ask for new GCMS notes this summer, what do you think ?

You can ask IRCC your status by phone with Fongo World application, or by webform. Or you can ask for your GCMS notes ?

harsha0199

Aug 31, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon please decode my GCMS Notes, which was received on may 17, 2021:::---
aor: sep 6th
Label:EE Eligibility Office:CPC-Ottawa Text:

Case Analyst: Review Required EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file,I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION:Review Required

A112:Appears Met R87 1:CEC MINIMUM REQU REMENT$ .Review Required RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 501 CRS points minimum score for round:454 CRS score at application (APR) :501 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:Qualifying job offer: Letter dated 15JUL2019 •-- - - • - - - ·-- ·- - · PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1year(s) Canadian Work Experience with PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with #########
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): WP Vaid Until:###### Intended Employer: ########.,Intended Occupation:######## Previous refusal(s) of Note: E######

WORK EXPERIENCE : Lock·ln Date: ####### appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which Is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out In the declared NOC category.

Letter confirms fulltime employment;CRS Foreign Work:#### ·Letter dated #### appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out In the declared NOC category.·Letter confirms salary of ##### • Letter confirms part/time (20hrs/week) employment - Documented Income Provided pay stubs from ######## *review required*-edoc-####-web-based search confirms employer info

REVIEW TYPE program Assistant APPLICATION #:E001698111REGULATION:CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.MIN.SCORE: 454 CRS SCORE: 501PrincipalApplicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA:Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant MedicalAttached to UCI:Yes Client Fees:Verified -- LANGUAGES - -- Principal Applicant English·IELTS·Met Threshold & Verified First Official Language ---EDUCATION--Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -- POLICE CERTiFiCATE-·Primary Applicant

India police certificatee provided-NRT USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT Canada RCMP police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation:Review required ·Stat Questions·-AGE--·Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from fTA to e-APR --DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW--Client info

Last edited:

Raj90Raj

Nov 20, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
I am same CEC inland, 3 inland dependents, will keep posted. As per IRCC call, last update was done on 21st April. Let me also know how your case progresses. Thanks!
I am also CEC inland with 1 dependent and same status as yours. Last update was on April 25th when eligibility was conclusively passed but security not started. Please let me know if your status changes.

Naushera

Feb 12, 2021
All passed since April 28. CEC inland, AOR Sep 23.
IRCC is now taking almost 11 to 12 months in 80% of the cases to process. On one hand IRCC continues to roll out ITAs and launch new programs, but does not share how it has increased its processing staff numbers, enhanced processes to handle more and more new applications. The website gives vague and contradicting information. Even if the focus is on INLAND applications, it cannot keep harping on the pandemic issue. because the covid 19 circumstances are here to stay for long, IRCC needs to adapt if it were to match the economic requirements of Canada through immigration.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon please decode my GCMS Notes, which was received on may 17, 2021:::---

Case Analyst: Review Required EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file,I make the following recommendation.

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 501 CRS points minimum score for round:454 CRS score at application (APR) :501 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:Qualifying job offer: Letter dated 15JUL2019 •-- - - • - - - ·-- ·- - · PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1year(s) Canadian Work Experience with PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with #########
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): WP Vaid Until:###### Intended Employer: ########.,Intended Occupation:######## Previous refusal(s) of Note: E######

WORK EXPERIENCE : Lock·ln Date: ####### appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which Is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out In the declared NOC category.

Letter confirms fulltime employment;CRS Foreign Work:#### ·Letter dated #### appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out In the declared NOC category.·Letter confirms salary of ##### • Letter confirms part/time (20hrs/week) employment - Documented Income Provided pay stubs from ######## *review required*-edoc-####-web-based search confirms employer info

REVIEW TYPE program Assistant APPLICATION #:E001698111REGULATION:CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.MIN.SCORE: 454 CRS SCORE: 501PrincipalApplicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA:Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant MedicalAttached to UCI:Yes Client Fees:Verified -- LANGUAGES - -- Principal Applicant English·IELTS·Met Threshold & Verified First Official Language ---EDUCATION--Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -- POLICE CERTiFiCATE-·Primary Applicant

India police certificatee provided-NRT USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT Canada RCMP police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation:Review required ·Stat Questions·-AGE--·Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from fTA to e-APR --DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW--Client info
Understanding “Review Required”

A lot of applicants see “review required” in their GCMS notes for eligibility. There are many theories floating around with regard to what “review required” means and if it is alarming.

Before I venture into explaining the significance, it is important to understand that each application goes through the following stages as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the regulations (Canadian Immigration Law):

R10 – Completeness Check
Criminality
Medicals - See https://bit.ly/3cxnr0w
A11.2 – eligibility
Security - see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Out of the above, the most important stage is eligibility. This is also the most time-consuming stage because your documents have to be verified, evaluated and assessed to ascertain that you meet the eligibility criteria for the program you have applied (FSW / CEC / FTW). To stream line this process and make it easier for an immigration officer (decision making authority), all applications are first evaluated by case analysts or program assistants. They review the documents and summarize it in the GCMS. If they have any concerns with any document or want the immigration officer to carefully look into a specific document, they will flag it as “review required.” It is the content of the note that is important here. If the review required is for a specific document, while the summary of the note says that an applicant has met the eligibility, or “ready to finalize” it simply means that while the applicant has met the eligibility criteria, but the specific document needs a careful examination form the officer before promoting (eligibility pass) by the officer.

However, if there are concerns, there will be a review required for the eligibility, and there will be no text to the effect “ready to finalize” or pass. The note will specifically state job duties do not match, or the employment cannot be verified, or the number of years of work experience claimed cannot be verified. This is where an application can land in muddy waters. But the final decision rests on the immigration officer. He may override the decision of the analyst / assistant or go with the analysis of the analyst / assistant.

Even in cases where the analyst / assistant is of the opinion that the applicant has met the eligibility, and there is no “review required,” the officer can replace it with his own opinion. Though rare, but it does happen. This is why the eligibility is only passed when an officer conclusively marks the eligibility as passed.

Finally, there is “review required” for PoF. This is the most common in many applications. This is because, the financial and banking practices of each country are different. Eg. Fixed deposits are know as Certificate of Deposit (CD) in the US. Similarly, treasury bonds, mutual funds, stocks, and many other investment vehicles are there. If your PoF anything other than a bank deposit, it is more likely that it will be marked as “review required.” Also, IRCC does not go by day to day fluctuations in FOREX. Instead, the Canadian federal government issued a quarterly conversion rate for all FOREX vis-a-via CAD. If your PoF is in a foreign currency, then you may have “review required” for the officer to make a determination.

Just because you have “review required” does not mean that you hit the panic mode. Instead, read the context in which it is there. If there is a concern regarding a document, you can send a replacement document via CSE. The most common reasons for RR are:

1. Work reference letter without job duties
2. Work reference letters missing all the details requested by IRCC
3. If you submitted a letter from a colleague because you were unable to get one from your employer, but did not have a LoE on file, this too will lead to RR.
4. Not sufficient work experience in the primary NOC.
5. Inability to verify your employment as your employer details are missing.

There are just some of the scenarios.

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015

Review Required on Client Info.. check your information related to travel history, personnel history and yes/no questions related military service etc.. if there are gaps in the period for personnel history, you may receive ADR to resubmit the client details form.

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon,

I received an ITA on October 14, 2020. I am struggling to figure out how to fill in the education section of the application:

1. I completed the 1st year of my Master of Commerce program and was awarded a Postgraduate diploma in international business. I received the transcript and provisional certificate for this and proceeded to obtain my ECA. As per the ECA, I am eligible for one or more degrees as my bachelor's got me 4 years and diploma got me 1-year equivalency in Canada.
2. Subsequently I completed the second year of my master of commerce and obtained my MCOM degree. but I did not get this second year evaluated through WES. Do I still need to disclose this second year anywhere in the application like the education or personal history section? I was confused because this 2 year MCOM includes the 1st year of the diploma I mentioned in point 1. Should I include the whole 2 years in my application and add a letter of explanation to explain the reason for not getting an evaluation for 2nd year and that this MCOM includes the Diploma above for which i'm obtaining points.
Hi @ridhig1 , Did you upgrade your PGDIBO course from IGNOU to an MCOM one or were you doing two parallel courses from different universities separately? When did you complete your PGDIBO course and when did you get your evaluation done? Please guide as I am considering to do PGDIBO, IGNOU to boost my score. I have also done Bachelors in Economics from DU.

May 7, 2021
My application shows Approved on the CIC website and I can see the COPR number. How long does it usually take for the COPR letter? Also, see the expiry date as August 19, 2021. What do I need to do before that date? Thanks!

CEC inland + 1 dependent
Review of eligibility May 20, 2021
Review of medical results November 4, 2020
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview.
Biometrics November 20, 2020
Background check April 20, 2021
Final decision May 20, 2021

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
My application shows Approved on the CIC website and I can see the COPR number. How long does it usually take for the COPR letter? Also, see the expiry date as August 19, 2021. What do I need to do before that date? Thanks!

CEC inland + 1 dependent
Review of eligibility May 20, 2021
Review of medical results November 4, 2020
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview.
Biometrics November 20, 2020
Background check April 20, 2021
Final decision May 20, 2021
Congrats... All the best!