+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020
HAs your eligibility been passed? See #4,004
Let me see if I understand this correctly: I have seen the post you have linked, and you say in it: "If your most recent note for eligibility looks like this, then your eligibility is passed." After that sentence, there is a pic (of notes 3) in which you have highlighted these words with red arrows = "Case Analyst: Recommend Pass". My apologies, but I am confused by the image/caption connection. I would have thought that this note says that a case analyst has recommended that my eligibility is passed, as there is no mention of an officer reviewing it.

Then, you say: "If your most recent note looks like this, this is a recommendation from an analyst or an assistant.", and after that there is a pic of notes 1 in which you have highlighted the eligibility label and "Officer Review - Application" with red arrows. Once again, I would have thought that this is the officer review and not the case analyst's recommendation.

Please forgive me, but I just want to confirm whether the images in your post (#4004) are captioned correctly. I have ordered my GCMS notes (will get them in a few weeks) and I am trying to learn how to look for my eligibility.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Let me see if I understand this correctly: I have seen the post you have linked, and you say in it: "If your most recent note for eligibility looks like this, then your eligibility is passed." After that sentence, there is a pic (of notes 3) in which you have highlighted these words with red arrows = "Case Analyst: Recommend Pass". My apologies, but I am confused by the image/caption connection. I would have thought that this note says that a case analyst has recommended that my eligibility is passed, as there is no mention of an officer reviewing it.

Then, you say: "If your most recent note looks like this, this is a recommendation from an analyst or an assistant.", and after that there is a pic of notes 1 in which you have highlighted the eligibility label and "Officer Review - Application" with red arrows. Once again, I would have thought that this is the officer review and not the case analyst's recommendation.

Please forgive me, but I just want to confirm whether the images in your post (#4004) are captioned correctly. I have ordered my GCMS notes (will get them in a few weeks) and I am trying to learn how to look for my eligibility.
There will be two-three notes pertaining to eligibility in your GCMS notes. The pics should have been the other way around.

If you have a note by an officer after an analyst's / assistants notes then your eligibility is conclusively passed.

Wait for your GCMS notes and you will have a clear answer.

Reactions: Ad78

Viraj2020

Sep 23, 2020
@legalfalcon
The second note of the EE eligibility is as follows:
Review type: Program Assistant application #: I have reviewed the application on the basis of the documents submitted by the applicant and the info contained and note the following: then there are details about the crs, medical, language, education, pcc
Then R10 ok Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse India police certificate: provided R10 ok recommendation: pass criminality — age no change — documents set for review —client information client enquiry

this is the full note no 2 and after this there is no note on eligibility!
your thoughts please!
thanks a lot.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
The second note of the EE eligibility is as follows:
Review type: Program Assistant application #: I have reviewed the application on the basis of the documents submitted by the applicant and the info contained and note the following: then there are details about the crs, medical, language, education, pcc
Then R10 ok Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse India police certificate: provided R10 ok recommendation: pass criminality — age no change — documents set for review —client information client enquiry

this is the full note no 2 and after this there is no note on eligibility!
your thoughts please!
thanks a lot.
This is your note on R10 or completeness check. This means that your eligibility has not yet been assessed.

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Any CEC inland here who passed all stages and approval took longer than 2 weeks after that?
I passed all stages on April 23rd and final decision is still pending till date. Wondering if someone else is/was in same boat?
hop on to my boat or I will, I am waiting too, hopefully should issue this week....

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
A positive update: after 3 days of patiently trying to reach an IRCC agent, I finally talked to a considerate agent who confirmed that my Eligibility is at Recommended Pass, next step would be an officer approving it. Phew, that means the document I submitted for ADR has been accepted and processed (see signature for details). NOTE: the website still says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". God only knows when that will change but until then I hope the agent has given me accurate information!

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Any update for applicants with Principal Applicant Inland and Dependent Outland?

I am getting no updates, with only SECURITY left. Should I order GCMS? Agents are also not reachable nowadays.

@legalfalcon
I had to try for 3 days before I could reach an agent today. They are definitely there but under very high demand. If only they properly updated status info on the website then so many people will not be calling them! When will they learn!! Until then, the only solution is to keep trying

HD092020

Mar 3, 2021
Brampton
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
27-05-2023
Any CEC inland here who passed all stages and approval took longer than 2 weeks after that?
I passed all stages on April 23rd and final decision is still pending till date. Wondering if someone else is/was in same boat?
Yes. Aor Sept 11
Everything passed since last 3 weeks.

Apr 1, 2021
I am a fsw inland (13th sept) and my Criminality check has started. I am in Montreal office.
I am also FWS Inland 28 Sep2020 AOR applicant all inland family application with medical upfront, checked with agent on phone call confirmed eligibility pass, background pass, security in-process but raised webform response said
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
so not sure who was true agent or webform !

share thoughts please

kkrishnabc

Nov 17, 2019
Finally a good news from my end, We received PR confirmation web portal email to upload photos and confirming the current address. Though, status of the PR application still remain same i.e. in progress. Any idea how long will it to get the CoPR followed by card? BTY, My local office is Vancouver.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi, @legalfalcon,

I have applied for PR cards for me and my dependents, all inland. It might take another 4 months to get cards. While the PR card application is in progress in Canada, Can my family travel to home country. Do I need to update IRCC about it? I am planning to stay back in Canada until the cards received. Once I receive it, I am planning to travel to my home country to bring my family back to Canada. Appreciate your response.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Finally a good news from my end, We received PR confirmation web portal email to upload photos and confirming the current address. Though, status of the PR application still remain same i.e. in progress. Any idea how long will it to get the CoPR followed by card? BTY, My local office is Vancouver.
Lucky you are asked to upload photos online instead of sending them in the mail. CoPR in email will be received in 2 days after approval. Cards for those who uploaded photos online are received in 1 month while mail applications are taking 4+ months.